More from BlastTyrant.
    10-02-10 08:35 AM
    Panda Bear by request by BT
    10-02-10 08:38 AM
    Thanks for the panda bear BT!
    10-02-10 08:44 AM
    Between BatteryEx skins and wallpapers, all I do all day is play with my berry!!!
    LOL

Everything I do to it makes it better looking than the last move!!!!

You guys and gals ROCK!!!!
    I LOVE CB!
    10-02-10 09:33 AM
    Thanks for the panda bear BT!
    You're welcome! I've got A LOT more that I'm working on. Stay tuned....LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 02:19 PM
    I can't wait.

10-02-10 02:26 PM
    Can anyone post a link to the most updated battery ex so I can download it? It seems like a very cool app... Would you say it is worth the 1.99?
    10-02-10 04:07 PM
    More from BlastTyrant.
    thanks just grabbed Nike and soldier.

10-02-10 04:33 PM
    Can anyone post a link to the most updated battery ex so I can download it? It seems like a very cool app... Would you say it is worth the 1.99?
    Just go to www.mobihand.com type in search bar batteryex. Its available free and paid versions.

10-02-10 04:37 PM
    Just go to Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store type in search bar batteryex. Its available free and paid versions.

Is this it? BatteryEx | The Ultimate Battery Info Viewer & Optimizer - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

I couldn't find the free version. Is the paid version worth it? I just want some insight before purchasing.
    10-02-10 04:48 PM
    Ahh I think I found it. Standard version is the paid version correct.?
    10-02-10 05:08 PM
    I feel like a noob. I downloaded the halloween grab bags. Emailed it to myself...and hit enable. And the halloween grab bags aren't working. It still shows the default skins. I read I don't need a battery pull. I did notice that there are several skins within the grab bags.. do I have to split up the zip file into one folder of skins individually?
    10-02-10 05:40 PM
    Is this it? BatteryEx | The Ultimate Battery Info Viewer & Optimizer - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

I couldn't find the free version. Is the paid version worth it? I just want some insight before purchasing.
    Yes that't it.
    10-02-10 06:39 PM
    I feel like a noob. I downloaded the halloween grab bags. Emailed it to myself...and hit enable. And the halloween grab bags aren't working. It still shows the default skins. I read I don't need a battery pull. I did notice that there are several skins within the grab bags.. do I have to split up the zip file into one folder of skins individually?
    Did you download a zip file? If so, try extracting the files out of it. Be sure to extract them into the same BatteryEx file. See if that works.

10-02-10 06:51 PM
    Did you download a zip file? If so, try extracting the files out of it. Be sure to extract them into the same BatteryEx file. See if that works.

Ok... I'm doing it on my phone. Let me try. Is there a way to move files on your blackberry to another destination? When I try it doesn't give me an option... It only lets me select the individual pictures... which would be cumbersome
    Last edited by Jghost23; 10-02-10 at 06:57 PM.
    10-02-10 06:54 PM
    Ok... I'm doing it on my phone. Let me try. Is there a way to move files on your blackberry to another destination? When I try it doesn't give me an option... It only lets me select the individual pictures... which would be cumbersome
    You would extract them into the file. You may need a file manager app to do it. Not sure.

10-02-10 07:32 PM
    You would extract them into the file. You may need a file manager app to do it. Not sure.

Ahh ok. Grab bags has like 6 skins in them... So it extracts them all into one folder and that doesn't work out

Last edited by Jghost23; 10-02-10 at 08:50 PM.
    10-02-10 08:16 PM
    Also.. the standby mode is annoying. I swear after 30 seconds it goes into stand by mode. I choose 5 minutes. Anyone else have this issue? Or it may do it when I close my Torch....? Anyone with a Torch experience this? I think it is the eScreen that displays really fast. If I disable eScreen when batteryex puts my phone in standby will it just be a black screen?
    Last edited by Jghost23; 10-02-10 at 08:29 PM.
    10-02-10 08:19 PM
    Ahh ok. Come of the grab bags have like 6 skins in them... So it extracts them all into one folder and that doesn't work out

I believe that the grab bags have several zip files in them. I think you need to extract the files, into the same BatteryEx file,from each of the zip files in the grab bag.

10-02-10 08:20 PM
    Overall cool app. Thanks for the insight guys. I'm playing with the skins everyone posted. This is fun. probably a bad app considering it gives me something else to do on my blackberry lol!

Here is an odd request. If no one has made a skin for it yet, can someone make a Samuria X skin? Aka Rurouni kenshin. It's one of my favorite animes! Also a Gundam Wing one would be amazing.
    10-02-10 09:17 PM
    last one for the day!!

i feel as though a lot of the skins posted are geared towards the ladies, so if the guys have any suggestions, please voice them out as i'd love to help you guys out!

enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #29:
    You seem very talented my above post states my request
    10-02-10 11:40 PM
    How do you have skins for your signal? and other stuff? is it the theme?
    10-03-10 01:07 AM
    You seem very talented my above post states my request
    thanks! i truly appreciate your kind words!!

Overall cool app. Thanks for the insight guys. I'm playing with the skins everyone posted. This is fun. probably a bad app considering it gives me something else to do on my blackberry lol!

Here is an odd request. If no one has made a skin for it yet, can someone make a Samuria X skin? Aka Rurouni kenshin. It's one of my favorite animes! Also a Gundam Wing one would be amazing.
    i looked at several images for your request of samuria x aka rurouni kenshin. i do have to say i couldn't find a png icon for that request and extracting an image like that is really hard. even if i were able to do so, after you adjust the size, the quality of the image will be very poor. i have to say that there are many images that i would like to make skins out of, but by the time i work on it and reduce the size, it literally looks like nothing. i wish there was a way i can work on the sizing, but it's limited to 64x64 and 22x22 (can be 32x32). when choosing an image for an icon, you want to choose something without too many detailing. a lot of times, i have to adjust the images such as eyes so i can see them in the smaller icons (did adjusting for all the eyes in the glowy animals sets).

i did work on the gundam wing and with this you can see how a nice image will become somewhat unrecognizable when it's smaller:

sorry about this, but i really do wish i could help you out! if you have any other requests, shoot them out and i'll be glad to help!
    10-03-10 05:33 AM
    thanks! i truly appreciate your kind words!!

i looked at several images for your request of samuria x aka rurouni kenshin. i do have to say i couldn't find a png icon for that request and extracting an image like that is really hard. even if i were able to do so, after you adjust the size, the quality of the image will be very poor. i have to say that there are many images that i would like to make skins out of, but by the time i work on it and reduce the size, it literally looks like nothing. i wish there was a way i can work on the sizing, but it's limited to 64x64 and 22x22 (can be 32x32). when choosing an image for an icon, you want to choose something without too many detailing. a lot of times, i have to adjust the images such as eyes so i can see them in the smaller icons (did adjusting for all the eyes in the glowy animals sets).

i did work on the gundam wing and with this you can see how a nice image will become somewhat unrecognizable when it's smaller:

sorry about this, but i really do wish i could help you out! if you have any other requests, shoot them out and i'll be glad to help!
    Just grabbed this one thanks for making it songbird
    10-03-10 08:26 AM
    man im glad i finally found this thread ... i was able to download some nice skins from here and i truly appreciate everyones work .. btw anybody have any lakers skins? would love to have one...
    10-03-10 10:51 AM
5,330 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD