Heres another request. Can someone make a Charlie Brown set. Maybe with snoopy and woodstock or some of the other characters. Yeah I know Charlie Brown is old and some of you out there might not have even heard of him. But he is cool in his own way.

Thanks
    09-28-10 10:22 PM
    Heres another request. Can someone make a Charlie Brown set. Maybe with snoopy and woodstock or some of the other characters. Yeah I know Charlie Brown is old and some of you out there might not have even heard of him. But he is cool in his own way.

Thanks
    hi there! here's a set of snoopy skins that BlastTyrant did and asked me to post up. He'll also try to do a Charlie Brown & friends set for you tomorrow! enjoy!!
    09-28-10 10:50 PM
    Sweet you two are amazing. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 10:56 PM
    i love all the work that everyone has contributed.
    does anyone have the a skin of the teddy bear hello kitty holds? just the face is fine. i would absolutely appreciate it.
    thank you!
    09-29-10 12:56 AM

Thanks
    What a great idea! I love this thread! Thanks to all the creators of such awesome skins and so fast at it to!
    09-29-10 12:33 PM
    BT's Devilish:

09-29-10 01:01 PM

Thanks
    Thanks to BlastTyrant:

09-29-10 02:23 PM
    Thanks to BlastTyrant:

Thanks again guys and gals for making this. You rock!!!!!!
    09-29-10 07:28 PM
    Blue Meanie by BT:

09-29-10 08:07 PM
    Thanks to BlastTyrant:

Thanks just grabbed this 1.
    09-29-10 10:13 PM
    Thanks, BT. Nice work.
    09-29-10 10:26 PM
    Thanks BT and songbird for the outstanding skins.

09-29-10 11:52 PM
    more awesomeness from BlastTyrant!

enjoy!!
    09-30-10 02:08 AM
    You're welcome, to everyone! I'm glad you all like the recent skins, as much as I like makin 'em! LOL

09-30-10 09:50 AM
    Yo Yokes is the bomb .. lol .. Thanks BT!!
    09-30-10 09:59 AM
    Another by BT....."His" emotions(expressions) change as the battery discharges.......

Last edited by LuJuCa; 09-30-10 at 02:02 PM.
    09-30-10 11:56 AM
    Another by BT....."His" emotions change as the battery discharges.......

thanx buddy! i had already download a set made by BT but the expressions are different
    09-30-10 12:02 PM
    Does anyone have an image of a LOON? All joking aside, I have spent the last 2 days and way too many hours getting these awesome things on my phone. Now, the last three that I did are showing with pictures on my phone but not on my skins list on my phone....only the name. I made sure that they had preview pics and they did......getting ready to pull my hair out Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Ok, I guess I'm way more computer saavy than I thought. I have been doing everything the same, time after time........somehow I ended up with those 3 as folders within a folder. I think I need to stop now, my brain is seriously fried!
    Last edited by jsdaa; 09-30-10 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Update
    09-30-10 01:11 PM
    thanx buddy! i had already download a set made by BT but the expressions are different
    i think there are several different sets of the blacy skins, so their expressions should all be different
    09-30-10 01:43 PM
    Star Wars by BT
    09-30-10 05:55 PM
    can anyone help me make this into a baterryex skin? i have very poor editing skills. thanks in advance!
    10-01-10 01:52 AM
    can anyone help me make this into a baterryex skin? i have very poor editing skills. thanks in advance!
    look for post 1146 and 1148
    10-01-10 01:58 AM
    Another by BT....."His" emotions(expressions) change as the battery discharges.......

This is my favorite skin so far. I like how the expressions change.
    10-01-10 08:34 AM
    You folks have done great work with the skins! Now that I have it all "fixed" I'm quite happy to say I can use them!!

I've found that I like the skins that change color as the battery discharges and charges. Does anyone suppose that they could take the stock skin and simply have it change color with each "square" when it discharges/charges? For example, it starts as green, when it loses a square it goes to orange, then yellow, etc. Glassy does it well also but I wonder if the stock one would look good as well.

If not, cool too. There are lots of great ones out there!
    10-01-10 07:04 PM

Sweet thanks for sharing.
    10-01-10 10:20 PM
5,330 ... 5051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD