I don't see them on that page... I'll keep looking
    I found them post #417 http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...ml#post5489922
    09-17-10 03:51 PM
    A set of 7 Halloween Skins by BlastTyrant
    Thanks for sharing these.
    09-17-10 03:56 PM
    There seems to be an issue with BatteryEX versions 1.6 and 1.7 and skins. Make sure you have version 1.5 free/paid if you cannot get skins to show.

If you do upgrade or want to upgrade do a backup first using BBSAK or similar so you can go back if skins do not work or download the zip from the bottom of this post and install via PC or follow the link for OTA that BlastTyrant found. Not in English but scoll down to the link for 1.5

BatteryEx OTA

I found out that I still had to downgrade to 1.5 in order to use skins.

I was hoping that the downgrade would not be necessary, since this was an old post. Apparently, that bug still is not fixed.
    Last edited by lak611; 09-17-10 at 05:40 PM.
    09-17-10 04:16 PM
    and here is the Coca Cola set.............enjoy again...........
    Thanks for making this 1 to.
    09-17-10 04:19 PM
    Ok I have another suggestion can someone make me the Honda and acura logo skin for me.
    09-17-10 04:56 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    09-17-10 05:38 PM
    How about a pink breast cancer ribbon skin? That would be really nice for next month...
    Miss T Fernandez, here is your custom made Pink Ribbon to raise awareness of
    Breast Cancer...
    09-17-10 06:00 PM
    Ok I have another suggestion can someone make me the Honda and acura logo skin for me.
    Here is a Acura skin set...enjoy
    09-17-10 06:17 PM
    Here is a Acura skin set...enjoy
    Thanks for making me this skin.
    09-17-10 08:44 PM
    Here is a revised version since the previous two i have just simply did not look good.
    This particular set works BEST if you have a Black banner or notification area...will not work with a white theme like Mono which I use....try Fuego from Yuki Designz and see how it looks...
    Also thanks for making this one to:-)
    09-17-10 08:48 PM
    Here is a revised version since the previous two i have just simply did not look good.
    This particular set works BEST if you have a Black banner or notification area...will not work with a white theme like Mono which I use....try Fuego from Yuki Designz and see how it looks...
    Thanks! I have a Honda, and this looks really nice.
    09-17-10 08:56 PM
    Hi curvedthumb is it possible you can remake the Honda and acura just to show logo and no color in background for example red or white please and thanks in advanced.
    09-17-10 08:57 PM
    Hi curvedthumb is it possible you can remake the Honda and acura just to show logo and no color in background for example red or white please and thanks in advanced.
    I noticed that myself...sorry about that...delete it right now and check this new Honda set...I didn't do a test and it looked really bad.......Please let me know how you feel about this one......
    09-17-10 09:05 PM
    Thanks! I have a Honda, and this looks really nice.
    Glad you liked it but try ver3 and compare.....
    thanks
    09-17-10 09:06 PM
    OK before i remake the Acura, please tell me which background do you prefer a white one or black.....the Acura logo can be red or white...just the background I need....it helps me to know which theme you are using and not the name but just isit dark on the banners or white/gray?
    Let me know......I have time tonite while my White Sox keep losing yet another crucial game......
    09-17-10 09:10 PM
    Since someone is making car logos. Is it possible to make a VW and BMW skin?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-10 09:11 PM
    Ok here is the revised Acura...i think is better......enjoy
    09-17-10 09:52 PM
    Has anyone done a US Army skin; if not anyone willing too?
    09-17-10 10:15 PM
    Bafil, here is a BMW skin set...enjoy........regular logo when discharging and blue triangles become red when charging......
    Would be much better if you can just make it the BMW logo itself or MSeries logo itself.

Anyone can make one with the shield of Captain America, yellow lightining logo of Flash, the hammer of Thor or the ring logo of Green Lantern?
    09-17-10 10:40 PM

BMW revised simpler.
    09-17-10 11:21 PM
    Glad you liked it but try ver3 and compare.....
    thanks
    Great job! You are right. These are way better. Thanks.
    09-18-10 12:07 AM
    Last one of the day......Mercedes Benz skins...........enjoy......
    09-18-10 12:17 AM
    Has anyone done a US Army skin; if not anyone willing too?
    Here you go...glad i could help.
    09-18-10 12:36 AM

VW...here you go.let me know what you think......
    09-18-10 12:40 AM
    I like this one of the BB logo but can anyone change it so instead of the bolt for charging just make the white parts of the symbol glow?
    09-18-10 12:52 AM
5,330 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD