I did the google translate thing after finding the link. And it's translated in my bookmarks. It was translated when I pasted the link. But that mess showed up when it posted.
    It works LOL that's all I really cared about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 10:27 AM
    I did the google translate thing after finding the link. And it's translated in my bookmarks. It was translated when I pasted the link. But that mess showed up when it posted.
    It works LOL that's all I really cared about
    That is what I did too which is why you better get started.......

Glad you found that for the forum as the developer is in lala land with his support.....
    09-15-10 10:42 AM
    That is what I did too which is why you better get started.......

Glad you found that for the forum as the developer is in lala land with his support.....
    Maybe it's "user defined support" LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 10:50 AM
    Maybe it's "user defined support" LOL
    09-15-10 10:54 AM
    so far i'm at the 1 day mark since i learned how to use 1.7

I have had no issues with anything go away from a battery pull or reboot. my phone has been rebooted three times due to loading apps and an issue with the BES server at work but so far 1.7 has been great. last night i added some skins that i used to use and they all work great. I just had to take them out of the folder and put them into a new zip file. Since i only had 10 skins it took no time what so ever. if i can help anyone out i will the best i can
    09-15-10 10:57 AM
    so far i'm at the 1 day mark since i learned how to use 1.7

I have had no issues with anything go away from a battery pull or reboot. my phone has been rebooted three times due to loading apps and an issue with the BES server at work but so far 1.7 has been great. last night i added some skins that i used to use and they all work great. I just had to take them out of the folder and put them into a new zip file. Since i only had 10 skins it took no time what so ever. if i can help anyone out i will the best i can
    Great!

I have no problem staying with 1.5 as I only use the app for skins and actually prefer the UI to 1.7. Just my opinion though and glad you got it working.
    09-15-10 11:04 AM
    Great!

I have no problem staying with 1.5 as I only use the app for skins and actually prefer the UI to 1.7. Just my opinion though and glad you got it working.
    Ditto, the UI Of 1.7 is nice, but I'm sticking with what works for me which is 1.5. I'm wondering if the usability is based on the device. 1.7 was to accommodate os6.0, which is what I'm on, but caused issues instead. I'm thinking the versions may be device specific. But, I don't really care, since I have my skins back on 1.5
    09-15-10 11:44 AM
    thank you sooooooo much!!!! i'm loving it!!!!!!!!!
    09-15-10 11:59 AM
    Autumn is here so BlastTyrant is gearing up:
    09-15-10 01:02 PM
    I need help with this please. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do the skins for this app. I am not the smartest individual out there but at the same time I am not the dumbest either. Is there any EASY instructions on how to do this. I don't know what it means to transfer the unzipped folder to another folder then put on the memory card????? This is greek to me and to be honest very frustrating as well. I have been able to figure out everything on my 9700 up to this point. Try hard not to laugh at me if you can, all I need is some assistance (or possibly a lot). Thanks in advance!
    Hutch66, I might be able to help you if you PM me later on tonite......

You will need the following software programs installed in your PC
    1. Irfanview (the one I use) Free download.
    2. Any Zip/unZip program
    3. Any size (1gb, 2gb,4gb,8gb or 16gb will do) microSD memory card installed in your BB.
    After having above, i will help you set up skins in your BB.
    Let me know.
    09-15-10 05:36 PM
    Don't feel badly Hutch66, I'm having a significant amount of trouble trying to figure this out as well. I think I've done everything correctly insofar as installing the files onto my card is concerned, however when I go to change the skin there is nothing there! It looks like [I]something [I] is there but there are no words or pictures, just the spaces where the skins either should be or are, but just not visible. It may be the zipping/unzipping thing that I'm missing. I read that one must first unzip, then rezip the files with the newer version of the app, but I can't seem to figure that out either.
    Curvedthumb, are there any particular zip/unzip programs you'd recommend?
    09-15-10 05:43 PM
    Here you go guys. Check your version and follow the instructions:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...12#post5392312
    09-15-10 05:49 PM
    Thanks much Andyahs! Actually, in my "travels" searching for an answer I've landed on this fine explanation more than once and have followed it. It's the unzipping and rezipping that MUST be what I'm doing wrong. That's in my case anyway. That may be the answer for Hutch66 though.
    09-15-10 05:55 PM
    Thanks much Andyahs! Actually, in my "travels" searching for an answer I've landed on this fine explanation more than once and have followed it. It's the unzipping and rezipping that MUST be what I'm doing wrong. That's in my case anyway. That may be the answer for Hutch66 though.
    PM member fkornre in post #1055 he has had no issues with 1.7.
    09-15-10 06:12 PM
    I'm actually using v 1.6.100906. Thanks, I may just do that!
    09-15-10 06:14 PM
    sorry if this has been done already
    took the image from desktop manager

I like...Thanks for making this!
    09-15-10 09:18 PM
    Don't feel badly Hutch66, I'm having a significant amount of trouble trying to figure this out as well. I think I've done everything correctly insofar as installing the files onto my card is concerned, however when I go to change the skin there is nothing there! It looks like [I]something [I] is there but there are no words or pictures, just the spaces where the skins either should be or are, but just not visible. It may be the zipping/unzipping thing that I'm missing. I read that one must first unzip, then rezip the files with the newer version of the app, but I can't seem to figure that out either.
    Curvedthumb, are there any particular zip/unzip programs you'd recommend?
    I have used WinZip but lately Filzip is the one i am more comfortable with....Irfanview is a great tool to open, modify, create, resize any picture media.....
    Once you have downloaded a zip file containing the skins you must unzip and highlight the 22 or 23 files inside and move them into a folder created by you just under the BatteryEx...so in my micro card is like this:
    Blackberry
    m4dev
    skins
    BatteryEx
    Highlight the above folder (BatteryEx)and create a new folder (rightclick under or somewhere) with the title of the zipfile you just downloaded
    ie "BlackberryLogoBattExskin.zip" this way you have a name that you can recall and also a folder where all the 23 or 24 png files are under....and that is it...
    09-15-10 10:11 PM
    Would any of you talented people be able to make a Star Trek logo skin...
    something like the old school insignia they used to wear for the command on their uniforms...like this one from the 2008 movie?
    not that the colors matter but gold was the command color
    Here you go...hope you like it.....
    Last edited by curvedthumb; 09-16-10 at 12:33 AM.
    09-16-10 12:26 AM
    Here's a Notre Dame skin for you!

can you get the USC? pretty please
    09-16-10 01:17 AM
    can you get the USC? pretty please
    i know i'm not the person you asked, but i thought i could help out...here are the skins!
    09-16-10 03:03 AM
    good morning everyone! ok, so i got some requests for some cross skins, so i thought i'd post them up. they're from jewelry images and look pretty nice, they'll be gold when charging and silver when discharging

enjoy!!

CROSSES:
    09-16-10 05:17 AM
    good morning everyone! ok, so i got some requests for some cross skins, so i thought i'd post them up. they're from jewelry images and look pretty nice, they'll be gold when charging and silver when discharging

enjoy!!

CROSSES:
    Thanks just grab these.
    09-16-10 05:51 AM
    Here you go...hope you like it.....
    thanx...i jumped on and grabbed this one...it looks great
    09-16-10 07:54 AM
    Could someone do a IU (Indiana University)one for me please? I'd love to have that as my battery skin.
    09-16-10 08:24 AM

enjoy!!

CROSSES:
    Thank you songbird, i was about to make my own and spend maybe 3 hours and you just saved me a lot of time.....i was looking for it and these are awesome...
    09-16-10 08:56 AM
5,330 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD