stupid question, but how do I zip them? never zipped in my life
    09-14-10 01:37 PM
    ALL CUTE xoxo
    09-14-10 01:50 PM
    how do I go back to v.1.5, this is very frustrating, I loved my skins and they are now gone
    09-14-10 01:56 PM
    hello everyone...
    I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT if someone was able to make a skin of my native flag from Chile

thank you in advance
    09-14-10 02:03 PM
    stupid question, but how do I zip them? never zipped in my life
    you never zipped? all the cool kids zip these days...

just kidding...bad joke

You would use a product called Winzip or Winrar to make zip files.

how do I go back to v.1.5, this is very frustrating, I loved my skins and they are now gone
    you can go back to page 4 and look for the post with the 1.5 zip file, no one has posted the 1.5 .jad file (might be hard to find)
    09-14-10 02:28 PM
    Thanks, now I feel old and uncool! I will look for it.
    09-14-10 02:38 PM
    you never zipped? all the cool kids zip these days...

just kidding...bad joke

You would use a product called Winzip or Winrar to make zip files.

you can go back to page 4 and look for the post with the 1.5 zip file, no one has posted the 1.5 .jad file (might be hard to find)
    Okay I downloaded winrar but I am so lost, I have never zipped before. I have no idea how to use it
    09-14-10 02:49 PM
    I think I got it! Now can I be cool?
    09-14-10 02:57 PM
    OK, so my guess (steps) were correct. Now, next question. Where do we find version 1.7?
    And once we do, we have to re-zip everything...right?
    But has anyone else had problems with things disappearing on them like nicey says is happening to her?????
    I don't want that!
    I still have the same issue. If i reboot it's there for a about an hour or two. Then it goes back to the default and all of the skins are gone, poof, disappeared. Wondering if its an issue on the 9800 torch for the 1.7 version. And for the record, i had NONE of these issues with 1.5. When I tried to download 1.5, it took me to the 1.6 jad. So, i'm done for now Too much of my time taken.
    09-14-10 04:38 PM
    I don't know if this will help anyone or not, but I found a link to v1.5 on this page here [更新]黑莓电�*节能管�?�软件 BatteryEx v1.5 �*��?版,增�*图�*�自定义和自动休�*� �能 | BerryCN 黑莓�*国 | 黑莓 BlackBerry �*国黑莓 黑莓�?�客 黑莓论�?� 黑莓下载 黑莓手机 黑莓智能手机 the site is in Chinese or something, but I found the link about halfway down the page just look for highlighted "OS5" link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Last edited by BlastTyrant; 09-14-10 at 04:42 PM.
    09-14-10 04:40 PM
    ok thanks for all the instructions. figured it out thanks to all your help.

now i just gotta start ziping all of the skins
    09-14-10 05:23 PM
    Thanks for the link, I downgraded back to v. 1.5. I had figured out how to zip them and install but just like neicy, two hours later they are gone!
    09-14-10 07:33 PM
    Thanks for the link, I downgraded back to v. 1.5. I had figured out how to zip them and install but just like neicy, two hours later they are gone!
    Wow. Glad it's not just me.

09-14-10 11:02 PM
    hello everyone...
    I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT if someone was able to make a skin of my native flag from Chile

thank you in advance
    here you go!!
    09-14-10 11:08 PM
    Ok, this might be a stupid question (or at least I feel stupid that I can't figure out the answer! lol) but what exactly do you guys mean by 'zip the skins in a group'? I am fairly computer savvy and understand zipping a file. Example: taking a file right clicking on it and selecting 'send to compressed folder.' But I am at a loss for what anyone is meaning when the say to zip the skins in a group. :/ haha

Maybe a step-by-step on exactly what you mean would help my slow mind understand. ^_^ I use a PC not Mac.
    09-14-10 11:27 PM
    Ok, this might be a stupid question (or at least I feel stupid that I can't figure out the answer! lol) but what exactly do you guys mean by 'zip the skins in a group'? I am fairly computer savvy and understand zipping a file. Example: taking a file right clicking on it and selecting 'send to compressed folder.' But I am at a loss for what anyone is meaning when the say to zip the skins in a group. :/ haha

Maybe a step-by-step on exactly what you mean would help my slow mind understand. ^_^ I use a PC not Mac.
    I WISH I could answer your question, but I don't even have a pc or mac. But I DO know that the icons are in the zip, but they are not in a folder that has been zipped. When you unzip a skin that works with v1.5, you get a folder that has the same name as the zip and in that folder are the icons. When you unzip a skin that works with v1.7, this is no folder. The icons are there "loose" for lack of a better word.

09-15-10 12:49 AM
    I don't know if this will help anyone or not, but I found a link to v1.5 on this page here [更新]黑莓电�*节能管�?�软件 BatteryEx v1.5 �*��?版,增�*图�*�自定义和自动休�*� �能 | BerryCN 黑莓�*国 | 黑莓 BlackBerry �*国黑莓 黑莓�?�客 黑莓论�?� 黑莓下载 黑莓手机 黑莓智能手机 the site is in Chinese or something, but I found the link about halfway down the page just look for highlighted "OS5" link

OMG!!!! You freaking rock! You are the bomb for finding this Finally I have 1.5 back and it works like a charm. Where were you when I needed you 5 days of driving myself crazy thinking I was too slow to get it? Nevertheless, you've made my day and I thank you....and I won't be going back to 1.6 or 1.7 until it's been fully verified. thanks!!!!
    09-15-10 01:36 AM
    some more grab bags for everyone!! fyi, these are for the 1.5 users, i haven't upgraded to the newer versions and with the "issues" going on, i don't know that i will. until then, my skins will be working for the 1.5 users, sorry!

ENJOY!!

GRAB BAG #25:
    nana.OT likes this.
    09-15-10 02:28 AM
    enjoy!! :d

GRAB BAG #26:
    Monty4Life and nana.OT like this.
    09-15-10 02:30 AM
    enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #27:
    09-15-10 02:31 AM
    enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #28:
    rae2u_112 and Monty4Life like this.
    09-15-10 02:32 AM
    last one for the day!!

i feel as though a lot of the skins posted are geared towards the ladies, so if the guys have any suggestions, please voice them out as i'd love to help you guys out!

enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #29:
    rae2u_112 and Monty4Life like this.
    09-15-10 02:33 AM
    OMG!!!! You freaking rock! You are the bomb for finding this Finally I have 1.5 back and it works like a charm. Where were you when I needed you 5 days of driving myself crazy thinking I was too slow to get it? Nevertheless, you've made my day and I thank you....and I won't be going back to 1.6 or 1.7 until it's been fully verified. thanks!!!!
    You're very welcome, neicy!! Glad I could help out. Not to mention, I desperately needed the link, myself!! LMAO

09-15-10 02:43 AM
    Thank you for the OTA link!!!! I tried the unzipping and zipping, and it didn't work for me for some reason. It might have been me, but now I don't even have to worry about it.

09-15-10 07:35 AM
    You're very welcome, neicy!! Glad I could help out. Not to mention, I desperately needed the link, myself!! LMAO
    Your next task is to learn Chinese so you can translate the page....
    09-15-10 10:18 AM
5,330 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD