Would any of you talented people be able to make a Star Trek logo skin...
    something like the old school insignia they used to wear for the command on their uniforms...like this one from the 2008 movie?
    not that the colors matter but gold was the command color
    09-11-10 04:20 PM
    has anyone created a Notre Dame skin?
    Here's a Notre Dame skin for you!

Last edited by princessdianaaa; 09-11-10 at 05:14 PM.
    09-11-10 04:56 PM
    Here's a Notre Dame skin for you!

WOW! Thank you so much
    09-11-10 06:25 PM
    here ya go =)
    Michelle Yur skins r very cute. Thank u so much for yur contribution!
    09-11-10 07:21 PM
    WOW! Thank you so much
    No problem! I was teaching myself how to make skins today because I wanted a Gamecocks one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 08:22 PM
    here's a request that someone made to BlastTyrant, i'm just posting for him

enjoy! and thanks BT!

SWORDS:
    Thanks! That was what I was looking for!
    09-11-10 10:04 PM
    Thanks! That was what I was looking for!
    From Songbird and myself, you're very welcome! Enjoy!

09-11-10 10:16 PM
    aren't these just cute?

enjoy!!

ZODIAC BABIES:
    09-12-10 04:06 AM
    here are some chinese zodiac skins!

enjoy!!

CHINESE ZODIAC:
    09-12-10 04:08 AM
    No problem! I was teaching myself how to make skins today because I wanted a Gamecocks one!

well you did a great job very quickly for just teaching yourself...thanx again!
    09-12-10 07:50 AM
    michelle and songbird i lovee all of your skins!
    thank u so much!
    09-12-10 08:43 AM
    here's a request that someone made to BlastTyrant, i'm just posting for him

enjoy! and thanks BT!

SWORDS:
    Thanks for this skin just grab it :-)
    09-12-10 11:13 AM
    here are some chinese zodiac skins!

enjoy!!

CHINESE ZODIAC:
    Adorable! Thank you so much!
    09-12-10 12:16 PM
    aren't these just cute?

enjoy!!

ZODIAC BABIES:
    These are just adorable Thank you

09-12-10 01:06 PM
    Has anybody done the battery skins for the NFL from the skinit.com website? They have some that look like this and I think they will look cool as a battery skin.
    09-12-10 02:17 PM
    Great collection of skins! Thank you to everyone that took the time to create them and share w/all of us.
    09-12-10 02:57 PM
    Has anybody done the battery skins for the NFL from the skinit.com website? They have some that look like this and I think they will look cool as a battery skin.
    Wow that looks good but so much of that detail will be lost in resizing.
    09-12-10 04:33 PM
    Wow that looks good but so much of that detail will be lost in resizing.
    andy's correct, there are many logos/pics that would make nice skins. however, when you resize them, you lose a lot of the details. in most cases, simplicity is better, but that's not always the case
    09-12-10 04:39 PM
    Here is another set of three skins set I just finished.....Thanks all for the inspiration...but particularly to Songbird for the awesome grab bags......and to all the Battery Skins fans out there
    09-12-10 05:32 PM
    and here is a set for Christmas.....hope you like it
    09-12-10 06:13 PM
    Ok, so there is honestly too many pages in the thread to skim to, so heres the question, How do I make my own skin?
    and do you put the entire zip folder into the files or what? Why is my version 1.6?!?!

and OP, can you stick 'an instruction of how to make ur skin' in the 1st post?
    Last edited by ericxd; 09-12-10 at 08:38 PM.
    09-12-10 08:11 PM
    Ok, so there is honestly too many pages in the thread to skim to, so heres the question, How do I make my own skin?
    and do you put the entire zip folder into the files or what?

and OP, can you stick 'an instruction of how to make ur skin' in the 1st post?
    It's a lot easier than it seems like. If you can't make icons (I can't, for instance LOL), there are various icon search engines on the web. Just search for what you're looking for, or browse through the sets just to see what's there. The icons need to be 2 sizes, 64x64 and 22x22, in png format. There's a bit of wiggle room with the sizes. For instance, you can use 24x24, or 32x32 for the small icons, in most cases. Or 48x48 for the app icon (it will appear smaller than the other icons in the theme of course, but it's usually not a glaring difference). I'm assuming you know how to install a skin, all you do is name a new folder within the BatteryEx folder, of what you want your new skin to be called. Next, move the icons into that folder, and rename the icons as to the appropriate level. Just open an existing skin folder; the file names of each icon is exactly the same, regardless of the skin. That's why each skin needs to be in it's own folder. And that's it. The hardest part by far, is finding the icons, in the 1st place. I hope this helps you out. If you're still a little lost, my pin is 30BB1741.

09-12-10 08:51 PM
    It's a lot easier than it seems like. If you can't make icons (I can't, for instance LOL), there are various icon search engines on the web. Just search for what you're looking for, or browse through the sets just to see what's there. The icons need to be 2 sizes, 64x64 and 22x22, in png format. There's a bit of wiggle room with the sizes. For instance, you can use 24x24, or 32x32 for the small icons, in most cases. Or 48x48 for the app icon (it will appear smaller than the other icons in the theme of course, but it's usually not a glaring difference). I'm assuming you know how to install a skin, all you do is name a new folder within the BatteryEx folder, of what you want your new skin to be called. Next, move the icons into that folder, and rename the icons as to the appropriate level. Just open an existing skin folder; the file names of each icon is exactly the same, regardless of the skin. That's why each skin needs to be in it's own folder. And that's it. The hardest part by far, is finding the icons, in the 1st place. I hope this helps you out. If you're still a little lost, my pin is 30BB1741.

thanks i added ur BBM because i'm still lost lol
    09-12-10 09:06 PM
    well you did a great job very quickly for just teaching yourself...thanx again!
    Thanks! Glad you liked it!
    09-12-10 09:19 PM
    So I finally downloaded the BatteryEx 1.5 version and tried to upload to it to my phone from my computer and it says that it is not compatible with my device. Anyone else having this issue? How can I resolve this. I figured out how to get skins on the new version but they will not all work correctly
    09-12-10 11:06 PM
5,330 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD