BlastTyrant made these for me and I thought I would share for the couple of Miami Dolphin fans here. These where made for me as a limited edition deal and only available for Dolphin fans. Other NFL skins can be found in my sig.

Enjoy........

Thank you!!!!!
    09-10-10 12:51 PM
    ive been lookin for a 1.5 download link, the link the developer put up is 1.7 and the skins are still not working on it..
    09-10-10 02:23 PM
    Here's a little tweaking I did to the skin vsuga posted. Changed the 80% from red since red reminds me more of danger or dead battery, plus added a bolt to the same percentages for charging.

Last edited by NoahFecks; 09-11-10 at 06:40 AM.
    09-10-10 02:30 PM
    ive been lookin for a 1.5 download link, the link the developer put up is 1.7 and the skins are still not working on it..
    I posted 1.5 PC install a few pages back. No OTA - sorry
    09-10-10 03:09 PM
    BlastTyrant made these for me and I thought I would share for the couple of Miami Dolphin fans here. These where made for me as a limited edition deal and only available for Dolphin fans. Other NFL skins can be found in my sig.

Enjoy........

Thanks for sharing.
    09-10-10 03:20 PM
    Thanks for sharing.
    You bet. They stay up until the Dolphins lose.......
    09-10-10 03:21 PM
    These are so cute...
    09-10-10 03:23 PM
    chinese zodiac

Thank you everyone for taking the time to share your skins.
    Michelle pure awesomeness with the chinese zodiac. Love it! Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 04:06 PM
    Here's a little tweaking I did to the skin vsuga posted. Changed the 80% from red since red reminds me more of danger or dead battery, plus added a bolt to the same percentages for charging.

Thanks Noah. There are a few corrupt files in the zip that may confuse some people but all the necessary indicators are okay......
    09-10-10 04:10 PM
    Thanks to everyone who has made these wonderful skins! Very much appreciated!
    09-10-10 08:58 PM
    thanks Michelle for all these skins grabbed a few. could you please put the pink butterfly one from your blog on here also , did not see it any where else
    Thanks again!!!
    here ya go =)
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-10-10 09:52 PM
    Had to redownload batteryex. It shows now v1.6. It brings up two icons for the one app. And the skins won't show up

09-11-10 12:06 AM
    ok, this is the last of the grab bag series!!

GRAB BAG #24

enjoy!!
    Thank u Megan for all the hard work u've done with those awesome grab bags! I love them all. U r amazing!
    09-11-10 01:34 AM
    i have the same exact problem. so annoying
    09-11-10 04:11 AM
    There seems to be an issue with BatteryEX version 1.6 and skins. Make sure you have version 1.5 free/paid if you cannot get skins to show.

If you do upgrade or want to upgrade do a backup first using BBSAK or similar so you can go back if skins do not work.

or download the zip from the bottom of this post and install via PC

For those having trouble adding Icons this may help. First open up your Media Folder in Windows:

Double Click to Open your Blackberry Folder (Your memory Card):

Locate the m4dev Folder and Open that:

Create a 'Skins' Folder inside the m4dev folder and Open that:

Name a New Folder 'BatteryEx' and Open that:

Place all your unziped skin folders in this folder. Note: Make sure you do not have a folder within a folder for each Icon set.

Go to the application scroll to the Skin Tab and chose your skin:

for the life of me i can not do this! i'm so annoyed. i had the free version: couldnt do it. pay the paid version, i still CANT do it. i downloaded the 1.5 off this post and i still CANT do it. n it still says v1.6 god i'm so dumb. someone please help? pin: 24A17BBF thnx alot in advance
    09-11-10 04:53 AM
    Had to redownload batteryex. It shows now v1.6. It brings up two icons for the one app. And the skins won't show up

Version 1.6 has 2 Icons as one is to show your memory if you hover over it. With 1.6 try and put just the zip into your BatterEx folder, do not unzip the skin. This is the way the developer says to use skins with 1.6. I could not get it working so back to 1.5 for me.

09-11-10 06:32 AM
    Thanks Noah. There are a few corrupt files in the zip that may confuse some people but all the necessary indicators are okay......
    Ah, that's what I get for doing the work on a Mac. Re-upped a new zip without those extra files.
    09-11-10 06:42 AM
    So now the ota.txt link from the OP is for v1.7. And still with 1.7 you cant get skins to load like 1.5
    09-11-10 06:53 AM
    There seems to be an issue with BatteryEX version 1.6 and skins. Make sure you have version 1.5 free/paid if you cannot get skins to show.

If you do upgrade or want to upgrade do a backup first using BBSAK or similar so you can go back if skins do not work.

or download the zip from the bottom of this post and install via PC
    Thanks to you and your post on page 4, i was able to switch back to 1.5 which works perfect! Thank you
    Last edited by binkyj1101; 09-11-10 at 07:06 AM.
    09-11-10 06:59 AM
    Surprisingly, I haven't seen a Tigger skin. Has anyone done one yet?
    09-11-10 07:38 AM
    here ya go =)
    thank you so much Michelle , love it!!!!
    09-11-10 07:48 AM
    here ya go =)
    I made one with the same image when I first got battery ex...I just deleted mine to use yours instead. nice job.
    09-11-10 11:35 AM
    Thank you everyone for the great skins! I really appreciate the work you all do! I went from a 4gb to a 8gb card to ensure I would have room for all I want. If I may make a request, could someone make a medieval sword? I have some realistic looking wallpapers with knights but haven't found a battery skin that looks well with them. Thank you to anyone who wants to take that on!
    09-11-10 01:48 PM
    has anyone created a Notre Dame skin?
    09-11-10 02:56 PM
    here's a request that someone made to BlastTyrant, i'm just posting for him

enjoy! and thanks BT!

SWORDS:
    09-11-10 03:24 PM
5,330 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD