Thanks songbird for the great grab bags again!!
    Songbird you outdo yourself with every new grab bag. Thank you!
    truly awesome Songbird..
    thanks songbird for these latest grab bags, awesome as all ways!!!!
    Thank you songbird! I just grabbed 5 grab bags. You my friend are an enabler to my addiction! LOL
    lmao my thoughts exactly! Songbird keeps making these skins, I'm always like stop the press! new grabb bag is up, gotta go get it. lol i better get some work done.

you guys are such sweethearts! thanks for the kind words, i really do enjoy making them all for you!! let see how far i'll get!

purpleberry218, i talked with your boss and of course s/he understands, it's all good! anything for the good of bb's!!!!
    09-09-10 01:34 PM
    Has anyone seen or able to create a boston Redsox icon? Specifically the socks logo?
    it would be greatly appreciated!
    =]
    09-09-10 02:16 PM
    Has anyone seen or able to create a boston Redsox icon? Specifically the socks logo?
    it would be greatly appreciated!
    =]
    the first version has the red socks and the others are the logo spheres

enjoy!!
    hunoosh likes this.
    09-09-10 02:50 PM
    the first version has the red socks and the others are the logo spheres

enjoy!!
    Oh wow! You really are the best!!
    Thank you so much!
    09-09-10 03:04 PM
    Oh wow! You really are the best!!
    Thank you so much!
    you're welcome!!
    09-09-10 03:37 PM
    here you go!!

enjoy!!

Thank you very much for these, they look awesome!!!
    09-09-10 03:54 PM
    9-11 Skins by BT

09-09-10 05:09 PM
    Thank you very much for these, they look awesome!!!
    glad you like them!
    09-09-10 05:34 PM
    These skins are great! Got some NFL skins...... just over 30 minutes til the season starts! WOOHOO!
    Does anyone have any NCAA Football skins? I am looking for Ohio State Buckeyes & Texas Longhorns.
    09-09-10 06:22 PM
    for those having issues with 1.6, try this:

good luck!

-- I don't get what it means in the manual and what you said by the zip file?
    Are we no longer supposed to extract the file?
    Or, are we supposed to change the name to .zip??
    Last edited by lauren25; 09-09-10 at 10:38 PM.
    09-09-10 10:30 PM
    -- I don't get what it means in the manual and what you said by the zip file?
    Are we no longer supposed to extract the file?
    Or, are we supposed to change the name to .zip

Either of those didn't work for me..
    i can't really offer a solution for this as i still have 1.5, i just quoted someone who posted a solution here. i don't know if it works though. from what i understand, all you have to do is download the zip file and transfer it into the batteryex folder and it should be good from there. i don't know if it would work as i don't have the upgraded version.

if possible, i would try to downgrade to 1.5 as it's one that's not having weird issues. hope that helps!
    09-09-10 10:34 PM
    Thanks. Yeah I have the v1.5 zip file but I really want the updated version. I just like the looks a lot better. I'll try downloading another file to see if it will work

Thanks for the reply.
    09-09-10 10:36 PM
    So I just tired again, and it looks like you no longer have to extract any files. You just download and then transfer them to the folder.

Doesn't work with all the grab bags
    Last edited by lauren25; 09-09-10 at 10:40 PM.
    09-09-10 10:38 PM
    So I just tired again, and it looks like you no longer have to extract any files. You just download transfer them to the folder.

Doesn't work with all the grab bags
    it's probably because the grab bags have multiple folders and are not compressed. if you have access to a computer, you can download the zip files and compress each skin thats in there and transfer to your blackberry. hope that made sense!!
    09-09-10 10:40 PM
    Hmm. I have access to a computer but I don't really understand what you meant?

Maybe I'll just downgrade for now since I have a tonn of skins and hope that they change this in the next update.
    09-09-10 10:42 PM
    Hmm. I have access to a computer but I don't really understand what you meant?

Maybe I'll just downgrade for now since I have a tonn of skins and hope that they change this in the next update.
    in regards to the grab bag there are several skin in each bag rather than just being a zip file for one single skin. so from the computer, you have to download the zip file, open it and you'll see several folders (one for each skin). from there, pick which you would like and compress it to a zip file. i have a mac and for me to do that i hold onto control and i click the folder and select "compress", i don't know how it would be done on a pc.

like you said, the best thing to do would be to go back and use the 1.5 version, unless you'd like to give this another go
    09-09-10 10:50 PM
    chinese zodiac

09-10-10 12:07 AM
    i have the paid version and i cant put up a skin. i downloaded the v1.5 version but DM doesnt load the axl file. it says on the bottom 'exceeded available storage' please someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! email i'm desperate, for real: [email protected]
    09-10-10 01:26 AM
    09-10-10 01:57 AM
    glad you like them!
    Oh, they are so CUTE - hard not to like! Thank you so much; gonna need another SD card!
    09-10-10 02:04 AM
    i have the flower, heart, note and sun too! i just haven't posted them, but i know coffey was looking for the heart and will be super happy!

nice skins m3ch3ll!!!
    09-10-10 02:07 AM
    Oh, they are so CUTE - hard not to like! Thank you so much; gonna need another SD card!
    you and me both, i'm sure others will too! between the skins, wallpapers and other randomness on my card, i'm going to have to upgrade!

i have plenty more skins that are going to be posted, just been busy with other things. stick around!!
    09-10-10 02:08 AM
    thanks Michelle for all these skins grabbed a few. could you please put the pink butterfly one from your blog on here also , did not see it any where else
    Thanks again!!!
    09-10-10 07:18 AM
    Thanks for making these skins :-)
    09-10-10 12:06 PM
    BlastTyrant made these for me and I thought I would share for the couple of Miami Dolphin fans here. These where made for me as a limited edition deal and only available for Dolphin fans. Other NFL skins can be found in my sig.

Enjoy........

Last edited by andyahs; 09-10-10 at 03:44 PM.
    09-10-10 12:44 PM
5,330 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD