Awesome skins as always. Thank you all for sharing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 10:12 AM
    hi, i didn't get your response
    That's weird just responded again.

09-05-10 01:49 PM
    Thanks Michelle.....I grabbed a couple of yours....they are soo cute!
    09-05-10 09:10 PM
    Thank you for the newest flock of skins, to all who have provided them! I don't know why, but these things are addictive and oh, so cute!
    09-05-10 09:16 PM
    Were there some Transformer ones I missed? I thought saw a screenshot with some somewhere..
    09-05-10 09:24 PM
    Were there some Transformer ones I missed? I thought saw a screenshot with some somewhere..
    check the last batch of grab bags
    09-05-10 09:27 PM
    Ok here's a funny request to all you theme makers. How about a Family Guy grab bag. I'd love to see a Brian or Stewie or Peter meter. Its my favorite cartoon even though I'm a grown man.

09-05-10 09:30 PM
    check the last batch of grab bags
    How bout you just send em to me ..
    09-05-10 09:34 PM
    Thanks Michelle.....I grabbed a couple of yours....they are soo cute!
    SA Dispatcher! They r cute aren't they?
    09-05-10 09:40 PM
    Thank you for the newest flock of skins, to all who have provided them! I don't know why, but these things are addictive and oh, so cute!
    After the wps the skins r #1 to fill my memory card.
    09-05-10 09:41 PM
    Awesome skins as always. Thank you all for sharing

Ur more than welcome Lourdes!
    09-05-10 09:42 PM
    How bout you just send em to me ..
    fine since you want to be lazy fool
    09-05-10 09:47 PM
    can i get some superman symbols and skins please
    09-05-10 09:48 PM
    fine since you want to be lazy fool
    Thanks man .. its sunday .. thats my lazy day .. lol

and thanks to everyone making these .. !
    09-05-10 09:48 PM
    Thanks for the icons. If you guys wouldnt mind posting atleast one screen shot of the icons. That way we know what it is! So many to chose from and hate to keep downloading all kinds of icons and then have to install or delete if dont like.

Thanks
    Agree. Specially all those grab bags. God alone knows what it contains.
    09-05-10 09:55 PM
    I'm glad you got it too. Maybe next time this happens people should try private messages or BBM. I had so many emails for updates to this thread. This is when subscribing to a thread isn't good.

U can unsubscribe anytime from it.
    09-05-10 10:01 PM
    Have you looked through the 48 previous pages of this thread? LOL
    It's all HERE!!!!
    Hilarious! LMFAO! I love when ppl jumping into a middle of a thread not even knowing what it is about.
    09-05-10 10:13 PM
    Someone else posted an easier way to do it. Go to your media options, at the bottom of the page you'll see "Exclude Folders" just check the ones you DON'T want to show up in your pic folder. I had done this before, but didn't realize that a reset is required to make the changes go into effect.

Thank u for this tutorial. I was having problem by having more and more batt skins to go through my picture folders. Now problem is solved.
    I also wanna thank to everybody for the awesome skins. After the walls skins r filling up my media card.
    09-05-10 11:00 PM
    Ok here's a funny request to all you theme makers. How about a Family Guy grab bag. I'd love to see a Brian or Stewie or Peter meter. Its my favorite cartoon even though I'm a grown man.

here you go! not a grab bag per se, but 2 different versions

enjoy!!
    09-06-10 03:11 AM
    can i get some superman symbols and skins please
    here you go, enjoy!!

09-06-10 03:12 AM
    Thanks for the icons. If you guys wouldnt mind posting atleast one screen shot of the icons. That way we know what it is! So many to chose from and hate to keep downloading all kinds of icons and then have to install or delete if dont like.

Thanks
    Agree. Specially all those grab bags. God alone knows what it contains.
    i know having a preview image of what you're downloading makes things easier and more willing for you to download, but please know that when i post the grab bags, each of them contain on average 9 sets of skins. some of the sets vary in showing different images for the different levels, so it means more pictures. i used to show all the preview images, but it got to be a hassle for me. i don't want to complain, but i like to make my life easier cause it's chaotic as is. i will try to show preview images when i can, but can't promise i will do so every time. i have a bunch more grab bags i've been meaning to post, but trying to do the preview images has kept me from doing so (well, that and my job). i know that i do this willingly and no ones forcing me to do so, but please understand where i'm coming from too. i don't mean to sound like a...well, you know! anyways, i'll try to do what i can do, but please understand if i don't. have a great holiday (for those in the states)!!
    09-06-10 03:27 AM
    Does anybody have any skins with Kratos from God of War?
    here you go!!

enjoy!!
    09-06-10 03:44 AM
    Wow!!! Songbird that was fast. Thanks for the family guy stuff. It came out awesome. You rock!!!!!

09-06-10 06:03 AM
    thanks for everyone for posting these skins and songbird for the fun grab bags :]

has anyone seen any scooby doo skins???
    09-06-10 07:12 AM
    here you go, enjoy!!

awesome! i love them, thanks so much
    09-06-10 11:50 AM
5,330 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD