someone please help on how to get this onto your phone. Ive unzipped dragged it to the batteryex folder but it's nowhere to be found...maybe I'm missing a step?
    As you using 1.6 (download from the first post in this thread) or 1.5 (download from the CrackBerry store)?

1.6 does not work with skins - though someone earlier mentioned that you need to put the skins in the BatteryEx folder as a .zip...if that doesn't work, uninstall, install 1.5, try again.

Good luck.
    09-01-10 09:02 AM
    ++++++++1 lol thanks for the grab bags songbird!
    09-01-10 09:03 AM
    Hey.... Can anyone make a Storm Trooper head themed skin?
    PM me, I have one.
    09-01-10 11:25 AM
    Thanks for the bobomb set songbird. Good times
    lol, no worries! i'm glad you enjoy it!!

++++++++1 lol thanks for the grab bags songbird!
    you're welcome!!
    09-01-10 03:29 PM
    here's another quick grab bag�has a set of autumn leaves as requested by Nozzles Brewin

enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #19:
    09-01-10 05:56 PM
    here are some more halloween skins!! enjoy!!

HALLOWEEN GRAB BAG #5:
    09-01-10 05:57 PM
    and last one for the time being�have a great day everyone!!

enjoy!!

HALLOWEEN GRAB BAG #6:
    09-01-10 05:58 PM
    great way to end the work day with a bunch of grab bags. thanks
    09-01-10 07:54 PM
    To songbird....Many thanks for your grab bags
    Your flower bouquet skin is totally amazing for me as I lovveee to use flower walls !

To BT...thanks for your skins and the effort it takes to make them
    I'm totally addicted to these skins

BTW it's nice to see a drama free thread *thumbs up*
    09-02-10 07:01 AM
    How come sometimes when I go into batteryex, the tabs across the top are not highlighted, they're so faint I can hardly see them? And then other times it's exaclty the opposite.
    09-02-10 09:06 AM
    How come sometimes when I go into batteryex, the tabs across the top are not highlighted, they're so faint I can hardly see them? And then other times it's exaclty the opposite.
    They've always been faintly highlighted (yellowish) for me.
    09-02-10 09:18 AM
    They've always been faintly highlighted (yellowish) for me.
    Me, too, that's exactly it, very faint. But sometimes when I go in, it's highlighted the way I think it should be.
    09-02-10 09:40 AM
    Is there a way to install these without plugging my blackberry into a computer? I mean is there a way to just get the file on my phone through the browser or an email and just have it work that way?
    09-02-10 10:11 AM
    To songbird....Many thanks for your grab bags
    Your flower bouquet skin is totally amazing for me as I lovveee to use flower walls !

To BT...thanks for your skins and the effort it takes to make them
    I'm totally addicted to these skins

BTW it's nice to see a drama free thread *thumbs up*
    wendy, thank you! keep enjoying the skins and i'll keep making them, deal?

and who said addiction is a bad thing...
    09-02-10 02:55 PM
    Is there a way to install these without plugging my blackberry into a computer? I mean is there a way to just get the file on my phone through the browser or an email and just have it work that way?
    You should be able to download the files using the browser - can't remember if you'd have to use the full version of the forums (instead of the mobile).

Once you have the zips on your device, you'll need to unzip and then move them to the proper BatteryEx folder. You can do this easily with a free program called FileScout Lite.
    09-02-10 03:02 PM
    i know there are apps you can download that allows you to unzip files from the browser or email

BlackBerry App World - File Manager Pro - Zip and File Utility

BlackBerry App World - FileScout - the complete file- text- zip- and image-manager

i'm sure there are others too, hope this helps
    09-02-10 03:09 PM
    great skins. thanks for sharing!
    09-03-10 12:12 AM
    Yes G, there is a way cuz its the way I do it. I use the Opera Browser to download the files on to my berry and the free version of File Scout to unpack the zips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 12:54 AM
    Thanks songbird for all the great skins!
    09-03-10 05:39 AM
    You should be able to download the files using the browser - can't remember if you'd have to use the full version of the forums (instead of the mobile).

Once you have the zips on your device, you'll need to unzip and then move them to the proper BatteryEx folder. You can do this easily with a free program called FileScout Lite.
    i know there are apps you can download that allows you to unzip files from the browser or email

BlackBerry App World - File Manager Pro - Zip and File Utility

BlackBerry App World - FileScout - the complete file- text- zip- and image-manager

i'm sure there are others too, hope this helps
    Yes G, there is a way cuz its the way I do it. I use the Opera Browser to download the files on to my berry and the free version of File Scout to unpack the zips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Hey thank you very much, I know it was probably something simple but I don't really know a lot about this stuf! Thank you all very much! I appreciate it.
    09-03-10 08:28 AM
    'Halloween Mash Up' - Manly by BT
    09-03-10 10:37 AM
    I love the skins, but I just am not able to do this. Normally I am pretty sharp downloading, installing, etc., but I must be a clutz at this. Can anyone list the exact steps on how to download,open and install skins. Right now I fell like a dummy not being able to do this. Thanks for your help.
    09-03-10 10:41 AM
    I love the skins, but I just am not able to do this. Normally I am pretty sharp downloading, installing, etc., but I must be a clutz at this. Can anyone list the exact steps on how to download,open and install skins. Right now I fell like a dummy not being able to do this. Thanks for your help.
    Have a look here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...ml#post5392312
    09-03-10 10:46 AM
    SJ Sharks

09-03-10 04:18 PM
    here's another quick grab bag�has a set of autumn leaves as requested by Nozzles Brewin

enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #19:
    Is there any way to see the image? When i click on it it unzips right away. I see the # of views.But i can't view it.
    09-03-10 09:36 PM
5,330 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD