That does make sense but mine changes at 85%!
    It changes at those intervals because of the 0% level. If it went at 20% per level, starting at 100%, the level for 0% would never be displayed. So, you get 0% at 15. Then it's 20% per level from there. Until you get to 85%, of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 12:38 AM
    Thanks everybody for the awesome skins!!
    08-30-10 06:44 AM
    That's pretty crazy BT that you have enough patience to do that on your Blackberry. You do an excellent job!

08-30-10 09:46 AM
    ok so i extracted the zip file to my desktop and dragged the folder into the batteryex folder on my blackberry, in the app i go to skins and see nothing there, tried to reload and still nothing shows...i tried reloading it for both the SD card and the blackberry hard drive...still nothing...reset my phone...still nothing...

i have the free version, does this matter?

im using verizon 9650 bold with .810
    08-30-10 11:04 AM
    ok so i extracted the zip file to my desktop and dragged the folder into the batteryex folder on my blackberry, in the app i go to skins and see nothing there, tried to reload and still nothing shows...i tried reloading it for both the SD card and the blackberry hard drive...still nothing...reset my phone...still nothing...

i have the free version, does this matter?

im using verizon 9650 bold with .810
    I had an issue when I accidentally dl'd the version 1.6 from the start of this thread. When I went back and got v1.5 from the CB store everything was fine.....

08-30-10 11:08 AM
    It's actually easier than you'd think. I go to several websites that have free icons and I just kinda browse through the sets looking for something that catches my eye. Then I click the icon to see what sizes are available, and if it has any matching icons. If it comes in the sizes BattEx requires, I save it and then look for the others in the set. After that, it's just creating a folder for them and renaming them so they'll be displayed at the proper levels. It's easy, but tedious.

Wow BT! You do an awesome job. Thank you
    08-30-10 12:45 PM
    Thanks again everyone for the awesome skins!

08-30-10 02:29 PM
    i guess i am the only one who cant install skins
    08-30-10 02:57 PM
    Hehe.... downgraded... skins now work
    08-30-10 03:02 PM
    Are you sure your doing it correctly? Download to PC, extract content of folder. Connect your berry and drag and drop to the BatteryEX folder.
    08-30-10 03:06 PM
    Hehe.... downgraded... skins now work
    Never mind
    08-30-10 03:07 PM
    Looove the skins!! Thank you everyone for posting so many!!
    08-30-10 04:57 PM
    Gadzukes!!! Love the skins BT and SB. Y'all are animals. Love the horizontal bars.
    08-30-10 05:18 PM
    hi! i read awhile back that the sphere battery skin i did came up a little too small in the notification area. so i changed it up a bit anddid a few different variations too!

in case you don't know what i'm talking about, here are the images:

so here you go, enjoy!!
    08-30-10 09:08 PM
    I've looked thru here a few times now and I could have sworn there was a skin that resembled a glass of beer that got emptier as the battery charge diminished. I'll be damned if I can find it now. A little help?
    08-30-10 10:10 PM
    I've looked thru here a few times now and I could have sworn there was a skin that resembled a glass of beer that got emptier as the battery charge diminished. I'll be damned if I can find it now. A little help?
    I've been looking for this one too.

08-30-10 10:18 PM
    I've been looking for this one too.

Don't know if it ever existed, or if you just remembered this post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...ml#post5507237
    08-30-10 10:43 PM
    I remember posting that question a while back. I wonder if those awesome builders out there can make one. (hint hint).

08-30-10 10:49 PM
    Thanks to everyone here for 48 pages of greatness. I can't keep my eyes of my screen!

08-30-10 10:49 PM
    i know there are a lot of hello kitty fans out there, so this is for you guys!

going with the horizontal bars theme, i added hello kitty icons! there are 4 different sets, so enjoy!!

HELLO KITTY HORIZONTAL BARS:
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-30-10 10:51 PM

Anybody have this problem - if it doesn't show a pic next to the skin title I can't access the skin. I had pictures hidden but opened them back up and that didn't help. Anyone?
    08-30-10 11:28 PM
    as it's been requested, here it is...

there are several beer skins so i'm hoping there's at least one to your liking! i couldn't find any beer in a glass mug (right word?) and these were the only ones i could find.

enjoy!!

DRINK UP:
    08-30-10 11:55 PM

Anybody have this problem - if it doesn't show a pic next to the skin title I can't access the skin. I had pictures hidden but opened them back up and that didn't help. Anyone?
    hmmm...did you try downgrading to version 1.5 if you're running 1.6? i know that some people have had some issues (not the kind you have) and have had success with the 1.5 version

i don't know what the issue can be, but glad to see you got your scrabble skin, just sorry you can't use it
    08-31-10 12:06 AM
    Yeah, I'm running v1.5. So frustrating; all these neat skins and can't use them (ESPECIALLY my scrabble one). Maybe someone else will show up with a solutlion. Could I be the only one?
    08-31-10 01:05 AM
    Yeah, I'm running v1.5. So frustrating; all these neat skins and can't use them (ESPECIALLY my scrabble one). Maybe someone else will show up with a solutlion. Could I be the only one?
    hmm...that is odd! i hope someone can help out!
    08-31-10 02:58 AM
5,330 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD