Can someone post the Miami Dolphins...TIA
    Dolphins by BT for you!
    08-28-10 03:08 PM
    here's another set of halloween skins from BlastTyrant!!

looks great!! thanks BT!!

HALLOWEEN METALLIC:
    sunflwr50 likes this.
    08-28-10 04:52 PM
    Songbird did it again - she updated the slick looking batteries. I think this one is my favorite.

Thanks Songbird!!
    08-28-10 05:37 PM
    ok, here's another round of grab bags! this will be all for the weekend, so enjoy!

* the horizontal bars were a request from BlastTyrant and i (well, we) think it turned out great! made it in a few colors and might do more!

so enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #12:
    08-28-10 06:06 PM
    enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #13:
    08-28-10 06:07 PM
    happy hunting!

* i've done some rose skins in previous grab bags and i added a few more colors! you need to expand the folder and each additional color will have it's own folder. you can also mix and match!

GRAB BAG #14:
    08-28-10 06:10 PM
    last one for the weekend, have a super weekend!

enjoy!

GRAB BAG #15:
    08-28-10 06:11 PM
    still cant disappoint me. thanks for all the work and all the skins
    08-28-10 06:15 PM
    Did you reinstall? Perhaps you got version 1.6 from the first post of this thread? If so you need to downgrade to 1.5 available from the CrackBerry store.
    So that's what it is. Now its working. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 06:28 PM
    That's a pretty good one. I'd offer two critiques though:

1) The battery icon itself is kind of boring/old looking.
    2) The color scheme is a little drab - also I do think it helps a lot to have the color change - like I suggested before green -> light blue - > yellow -> light red -> dark red ... seems like it would be a very good contrast for that purpose.

Please don't take any offense - I'm just being constructive and I've seen your skins and they are very well done! I certainly can't do anything like that with my basic "MS Paint" skills lol.
    Those are all excellent suggestions. However, I'm working with a major handicap in the graphics manipulation area. I'm using nothing more than my BB to make these. Basically, what you see is the way I found the icons. I can't alter them for color, size or shape. Doing the best with the limited tool I have.

08-28-10 06:39 PM
    It is posted again.......
    Thanks, Andy! I scrolled right by your post earlier, without even noticing.

08-28-10 06:45 PM
    Those are all excellent suggestions. However, I'm working with a major handicap in the graphics manipulation area. I'm using nothing more than my BB to make these. Basically, what you see is the way I found the icons. I can't alter them for color, size or shape. Doing the best with the limited tool I have.

Have you considered using ImgEdit to further edit from your berry?
    08-28-10 06:53 PM
    Have you considered using ImgEdit to further edit from your berry?
    I bought that app thinking I would at least be able to alter the size of some of these icons. But, imgEdit doesn't give you the option of working in png format. It's jpg only. It's good for basic wp editing, though. Since I don't have a pc, it's the best app for editing pics. Well worth the $4.99 price I paid. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

08-28-10 07:00 PM
    I bought that app thinking I would at least be able to alter the size of some of these icons. But, imgEdit doesn't give you the option of working in png format. It's jpg only. It's good for basic wp editing, though. Since I don't have a pc, it's the best app for editing pics. Well worth the $4.99 price I paid. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Well that sucks =/ Probably should have tried before suggesting it. Thanks for all the awesome skins!
    08-28-10 07:33 PM
    Thanks for the icons. If you guys wouldnt mind posting atleast one screen shot of the icons. That way we know what it is! So many to chose from and hate to keep downloading all kinds of icons and then have to install or delete if dont like.

Thanks
    08-28-10 09:58 PM
    Hey BT

How are you able to make these using just your Blackberry? I'd love to be able to do that. Not cause I don't have access to a computer but to rub another thing in my friends faces that have iPhones. Hehehe!

08-28-10 10:45 PM
    last one for the weekend, have a super weekend!

enjoy!

GRAB BAG #15:
    songbird thanks for all the skins grabbed some. Would you please change around the kittyangel and make the pink color the discharging instead of charging seem most skins that have pink are the charging not discharging Thanks again
    08-29-10 08:43 AM
    here's another set of halloween skins from BlastTyrant!!

looks great!! thanks BT!!

HALLOWEEN METALLIC:
    Thanks peeps for these halloween ones!!!!!!!!!! love em!
    08-29-10 11:52 AM
    songbird thanks for all the skins grabbed some. Would you please change around the kittyangel and make the pink color the discharging instead of charging seem most skins that have pink are the charging not discharging Thanks again
    sure thing!
    08-29-10 12:19 PM
    I just noticed that the icons don't change at the proper interval for me - for example, I get the 80% icon at 85% battery. Anyone else notice this or is it just a Torch issue?
    08-29-10 07:10 PM
    I just noticed that the icons don't change at the proper interval for me - for example, I get the 80% icon at 85% battery. Anyone else notice this or is it just a Torch issue?
    i think it's because the icon designated at for a certain percentage will work for the next 10%. for instance, the icon set for 80% will go through 90%, the icon for 100% will show from 90% through 100% <--- hope i made sense!
    08-29-10 08:17 PM
    i think it's because the icon designated at for a certain percentage will work for the next 10%. for instance, the icon set for 80% will go through 90%, the icon for 100% will show from 90% through 100% <--- hope i made sense!
    That does make sense but mine changes at 85%!
    08-29-10 08:19 PM
    hey everyone, i hope you all had a great relaxing weekend! here's a whole set devoted to simplicity! BlastTyrant requested a set of horizontal bars for skins and i did a few for him in different styles, even posted most of them in the grab bags above. so i thought since it looks simple, yet nice i would do them in various colors. he also sent a plug icon, so when the bb is charging, you will have the bars with the plug showing (increments increase as the battery fills)

more colors will come soon and i've also done some mix matched ones...i'll post more on that soon!

thanks BT for all your help!!

here we go...
    08-29-10 11:08 PM
    it's me again! ok, here's the horizontal bars in halloween-themed! i got this idea when i was doing just the color versions and with all the halloween requests, i thought i'd add a little kick...bam! <--- emeril ruined that saying, but i still love him

the bars are orange & black and each set has a halloween-themed icon in the center when charging. guys, there are some for you too!! i don't know why halloween things are popular right now...we're still in summer folks and i wanna keep it that way!! ok ok i kid! after all, halloween = candy and i do have a sweet tooth (actually, i have sweet teeth)

i'll be doing more mixes and matches later

yipeee...here we go!

enjoy everyone!!!
    08-29-10 11:16 PM
    Hey BT

How are you able to make these using just your Blackberry? I'd love to be able to do that. Not cause I don't have access to a computer but to rub another thing in my friends faces that have iPhones. Hehehe!

It's actually easier than you'd think. I go to several websites that have free icons and I just kinda browse through the sets looking for something that catches my eye. Then I click the icon to see what sizes are available, and if it has any matching icons. If it comes in the sizes BattEx requires, I save it and then look for the others in the set. After that, it's just creating a folder for them and renaming them so they'll be displayed at the proper levels. It's easy, but tedious.

08-30-10 12:33 AM
5,330 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD