thanks songbird!
    08-25-10 05:39 PM
    songbird, your grab bags are awesome. thanks
    OMG, y'all are tearing it up.. Thanks Songbird and BT for the plethora of skins.
    thanks songbird!

no problem! enjoy the skins!!!

have a great day!
    08-25-10 05:50 PM
    Thank you to everyone who shares here!!!! These are all wonderful!
    08-26-10 09:02 AM
    More from Songbird and BT
    08-26-10 01:23 PM
    I would just like to say today is a sad day. I formatted my media card without thinking, and lost all my skins!!!! So very sad. I will be downloading many grab bags to make myself happy again....
    08-26-10 02:06 PM
    Someone else posted an easier way to do it. Go to your media options, at the bottom of the page you'll see "Exclude Folders" just check the ones you DON'T want to show up in your pic folder. I had done this before, but didn't realize that a reset is required to make the changes go into effect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks!!! I had a vague memory of having seen a post like this, and after I went wild and downloaded a couple of dozen BatteryEx skins and created all the folders, I was finding it positively annoying to look for images for other things, such as photos, wallpapers for the phone, etc, with all the folders showing. I've just excluded m4dev as well as the old std EMVCache, and it suddenly became a lot more pleasant to browse folders once again. Thanks for posting this! (I was also surprised to see all the options I have under Media / Options with OS 822 - nice!).
    08-26-10 02:44 PM
    kinda slow for skins today
    08-26-10 05:43 PM
    Thanks again to everyone creating and posting these skins.
    08-26-10 06:15 PM
    Why can I not get this working on my Torch? I have unzipped the folders that contain the .png files and transferred them to the m4dev/skins/BatteryEx folder - there are two different folders (2 sets of skins) in the BatteryEx folder - and each contains the .png files.

I have tried putting the folders on the device memory and the media card. I have tried rebooting. I have tried reinstalling.

I clearly read that this is available with the free version...and I swear I've seen other Torch users using BatteryEx with a skin.
    08-26-10 07:38 PM
    Why can I not get this working on my Torch? I have unzipped the folders that contain the .png files and transferred them to the m4dev/skins/BatteryEx folder - there are two different folders (2 sets of skins) in the BatteryEx folder - and each contains the .png files.

I have tried putting the folders on the device memory and the media card. I have tried rebooting. I have tried reinstalling.

I clearly read that this is available with the free version...and I swear I've seen other Torch users using BatteryEx with a skin.
    make sure the m4dev folder is in the correct folder on your memory card the folder "Blackberry" and not your pictures folder (friend of mine had this problem) hope this helps
    08-26-10 08:13 PM
    kinda slow for skins today
    i've made a few and will post them up by tomorrow...lookout for another grab bag!!
    08-26-10 08:16 PM
    i've made a few and will post them up by tomorrow...lookout for another grab bag!!
    ok i'll sit here and wait
    08-26-10 08:22 PM
    make sure the m4dev folder is in the correct folder on your memory card the folder "Blackberry" and not your pictures folder (friend of mine had this problem) hope this helps
    Please see these pics for proof I am doing this right (hopefully!)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for the help - I've done the exact same thing to the BatteryEx directory on the internal storage and same thing.
    Last edited by jeffreii; 08-26-10 at 08:25 PM.
    08-26-10 08:22 PM

Thanks for the help - I've done the exact same thing to the BatteryEx directory on the internal storage and same thing.
    i looked at my set up and not sure if it makes a difference but change the folder name to skins and put the batteryex2 folder inside the skins folder

**m4dev/skins/batteryex <----folder with indivudual skin sets should be in this folder**
    Last edited by duck383; 08-26-10 at 09:03 PM. Reason: edit
    08-26-10 08:50 PM
    i looked at my set up and not sure if it makes a difference but change the folder name to skins and put the batteryex2 folder inside the skins folder
    You mean blackberry/m4dev/skins/BatteryEx2/png files here?

Tried that and still no go...
    08-26-10 08:54 PM
    You mean blackberry/m4dev/skins/BatteryEx2/png files here?

Tried that and still no go...
    Your folder should look like this:

m4dev>Skins>BatteryEx>All your skins you put in there with each skin having it's own folder with Icons inside.
    08-26-10 08:58 PM
    Your folder should look like this:

m4dev>Skins>BatteryEx>All your skins you put in there with each skin having it's own folder with Icons inside.
    Is what you're saying different from the screenshots I posted? I had one glass of wine but I think I'm ok to read!

08-26-10 09:00 PM
    Songbird and BT Icons

These look great and no preview for your suspense.
    08-26-10 09:01 PM
    Is what you're saying different from the screenshots I posted? I had one glass of wine but I think I'm ok to read!
    Look at this post (Post #54):

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...ml#post5392312
    Last edited by andyahs; 08-26-10 at 09:07 PM.
    08-26-10 09:04 PM
    I've seen that and am pretty sure I am doing the exact same thing...please look at my screen shots if you can. Help out a fellow Dolphins fan!
    08-26-10 09:07 PM
    inside my m4dev/skins/batteryex folder should look like this with each set of skin in their own folder
    **shot is from my batteryex folder**

08-26-10 09:07 PM
    inside my m4dev/skins/batteryex folder should look like this with each set of skin in their own folder
    **shot is from my batteryex folder**
    I'm pretty sure my screenshots show me with the exact same folder structure as yours, no?
    08-26-10 09:09 PM
    Jeff hope you get it working and thanks Andy
    08-26-10 09:11 PM
    I've seen that and am pretty sure I am doing the exact same thing...please look at my screen shots if you can. Help out a fellow Dolphins fan!
    Your path is BatteryEx2>BatteryEx

It should be: m4dev>Skins>BatteryEx
    08-26-10 09:12 PM
    Your path is BatteryEx2>BatteryEx

It should be: m4dev>Skins>BatteryEx
    Nope it's correct:

08-26-10 09:13 PM
5,330 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD