Y'all are skin making animals. thanks songbird and bt for all the good stuff .
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    glad you're enjoying them!!
    08-24-10 04:27 PM
    I would be interested in some cute Halloween ones if anyone know where some are?
    i have many halloween ones that i'll post later
    08-24-10 04:28 PM
    this is my all time favorite thread. thanks for all the cools skins
    08-24-10 04:35 PM
    hey folks! i have some scrabble letter icons, so i can make some custom skins for you!

the best is a 6 letter word as there are 6 levels of battery indicator or i can do shorter words and use the blank tile for fillers.

PM me if you want me to customize something for you, please use PM as i don't want to miss your request here (also send your email so i can send you the zip).

thanks everyone! have an awesome day...stay cool (it's so hot here...grrr...)
    08-24-10 05:15 PM
    Some fall ones too? although they're pretty much one in the same when it comes to skins
    08-24-10 05:15 PM
    Just found this thread (yay for having a working computer again!) lol. I'm so excited because I have been wanting to give BatteryEx a try!
    I have gone through most pages on this thread and haven't stumbled across this yet but does anyone know of any Ohio State or college football skins? I love the NFL skins on here! Thanks!
    08-24-10 05:42 PM
    Awesome, Can't wait!!
    08-24-10 06:22 PM
    songbird very nice skins
    thank you
    08-24-10 07:28 PM
    Some fall ones too? although they're pretty much one in the same when it comes to skins
    i'll work on that too!

btw, just curious, but are you a firefighter? if so, i have a cute firefighter battery skin. PM me if you're interested!

thanks!!
    08-24-10 10:29 PM
    Can't wait!

thank u everyone for sharing!!!!!!!!!!
    08-24-10 10:53 PM
    I've posted 2 questions here and none of them are being answered. I'm just trailing this app before I decide to buy it. I guess I'm not getting the love hahaha.
    08-24-10 11:33 PM
    I've posted 2 questions here and none of them are being answered. I'm just trailing this app before I decide to buy it. I guess I'm not getting the love hahaha.
    I need help with the skins. For some reason 1 out of 5 skins I've got on my BB only shows up in the preview screen. However, I can still use the 5 skins but they are not just showing up except for the first one. The rest of the skins are showing as clear/white but can be selected. Please help.

^ the only thing i can think of is that the sizing for the preview image is not 64x64, which it needs to be

What is the cpu-like icon next to battery icon and why is it showing blank screen when I run it?
    ^ i can't really answer this...can you go into it more?

sorry i didn't help much
    08-25-10 12:11 AM
    Thank you for the reply. Yeah I thought the size of the preview image was the case but I've doubled checked and all are in the right format. I can only get 1 preview at a time. If I delete the first skins then second one will show up in preview.

As for CPU-like icon, when I first installed batteryex I could go in to the icon and betteryex option will come now. Now if I run it, it gives me black screen. If I move the selection over it I get info of 244m/263m 92.59% free. Not even sure what that reading means.
    08-25-10 12:51 AM
    Thank you for the reply. Yeah I thought the size of the preview image was the case but I've doubled checked and all are in the right format. I can only get 1 preview at a time. If I delete the first skins then second one will show up in preview.

As for CPU-like icon, when I first installed batteryex I could go in to the icon and betteryex option will come now. Now if I run it, it gives me black screen. If I move the selection over it I get info of 244m/263m 92.59% free. Not even sure what that reading means.
    ok, i was wrong on the first question you asked...the preview image does have to be 64x64 and if it's not showing, you might not have a designated preview icon. so you have to have 25 icons for each battery skin (2 each for the 6 levels and 1 for the preview)

as for the cpu thing...i think i get what you mean. when you highlight the icon, you can have it show different things (battery level, temp, voltage and even combos). i could be wrong, but i think that's what it is
    08-25-10 01:27 AM
    ok, i was wrong on the first question you asked...the preview image does have to be 64x64 and if it's not showing, you might not have a designated preview icon. so you have to have 25 icons for each battery skin (2 each for the 6 levels and 1 for the preview)

as for the cpu thing...i think i get what you mean. when you highlight the icon, you can have it show different things (battery level, temp, voltage and even combos). i could be wrong, but i think that's what it is
    Sounds like you don't see this cpu-like icon? I have 2 icons, one being battery and the other being cpu-like icon. I'm sure this icon is from batteryex because if I uninstall the software, both 2 icons disappear.
    08-25-10 01:47 AM
    More by BT and Songbird

These 2 are great...........
    Carterism and bruteforce037 like this.
    08-25-10 12:00 PM
    More by BT and Songbird

These 2 are great...........
    you beat me on posting these!!

thanks andy!!
    08-25-10 02:23 PM
    i'll work on that too!

btw, just curious, but are you a firefighter? if so, i have a cute firefighter battery skin. PM me if you're interested!

thanks!!
    I am, PM on the way
    08-25-10 02:42 PM
    ok, so here are some halloween battery skins! ok, it's not for another 2 months, but some people are early starters!

excuse the names of these...i couldn't think of anything else!

so here we go!!!

HALLOWEEN GRAB BAG #1:
    sunflwr50 likes this.
    08-25-10 04:06 PM
    enjoy!!

HALLOWEEN GRAB BAG #2:
    08-25-10 04:07 PM
    enjoy!!

HALLOWEEN GRAB BAG #3:
    08-25-10 04:08 PM
    enjoy!!

last, but not the least...

HALLOWEEN GRAB BAG #4:
    sunflwr50 likes this.
    08-25-10 04:09 PM
    songbird, your grab bags are awesome. thanks
    08-25-10 04:11 PM
    Thank You!
    08-25-10 04:30 PM
    OMG, y'all are tearing it up.. Thanks Songbird and BT for the plethora of skins.
    08-25-10 05:06 PM
5,330 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD