So my wife has Curve ll 8530 and I have Tour. We both have this app and setup to update main icon. Mine shows the app in the running app list (hold bb button) and her doesn't! Anyone know y??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It should not be running nor does it need to be to 'update' Make sure you back out of the app with the back key (right of trackpad/ball)
    08-22-10 09:21 PM
    Two BIG thumbs up to Andy for posting all the NFL skins I decided to make!! If not for him, I would've had to send them out 1 by 1 to whoever wanted them. And that would've caused a countless number of headaches! And, from what Songbird says, posting them is worse than making them. In other words, don't thank ME for making them, thank ANDY for posting them! I hope everyone who wanted them, enjoys them!

08-22-10 11:00 PM
    08-23-10 12:08 AM
    Two BIG thumbs up to Andy for posting all the NFL skins I decided to make!! If not for him, I would've had to send them out 1 by 1 to whoever wanted them. And that would've caused a countless number of headaches! And, from what Songbird says, posting them is worse than making them. In other words, don't thank ME for making them, thank ANDY for posting them! I hope everyone who wanted them, enjoys them!

Thank you both. Giants skin looks great...
    08-23-10 12:19 AM
    I totally agree with Andy. Your skins rock. I think most people will be okay not having a preview pic.
    Thanks again for sharing, your time is appreciated

thanks lourdes!! as long as people enjoy the skins, i don't mind sharing them!

have a great night everyone and have an amazing week!!
    08-23-10 12:38 AM
    Thanks to ALL of you...Andy for posting, BT for creating, and songbird for the great grab bags! Along with all the other skin makers...you guys rock!!!!
    08-23-10 07:58 AM
    thanks birdsong, m3ch3ll, BT for the latest skins, they are all awesome!!!
    08-23-10 08:24 AM
    Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful skins. I love them all!
    08-23-10 11:03 AM
    Thanks for all the latest skins, especially the Steeler one. I love it!!
    08-23-10 11:59 AM
    more great skins! thanks to everyone (esp you ladies for such cute ones!)
    08-23-10 04:32 PM
    Thank you to EVERYONE that has been sharing skins with all of us!! It is very much appreciated by many people!!!!

One quick note about Blast Tyrant.....he does not have a PC. He is making all of these skins on his Berry. Before he got addicted to making and sharing skins with everyone he used to post walls with his Berry as well. Have you ever tried posting 10 or more walls from your Berry here on CB? It is very time consuming and he has posted hundreds of walls.

Just wanted to make you all are aware the time this guy invests in US

Thanks Blast!!!!
    08-23-10 04:37 PM
    How is he able to make these on his Blackberry? What app are you using to make these?

08-23-10 04:55 PM
    BT thanks for your time and the skins - also thanks Lujuca for info
    08-23-10 04:55 PM
    Here is one with spheres. First pic is for charging, second for discharging.
    Just wanted to say this is my favorite skin for this app. Easy way to see its charging instead of a small lightning bolt.

Thanks
    08-23-10 05:11 PM
    ok, so there are a few more grab bags! i know i said i'd do preview pictures for future ones, but life's a mystery so let's make it enjoyable!!

who know's what's inside?!?

* grab bag #6 has a battery skin that does have some expletives...so if it's not your thing, just delete it, but it's funny!

enjoy!!!
    rae2u_112 likes this.
    08-23-10 10:42 PM
    here's #7, enjoy!!
    08-23-10 10:43 PM
    last, but certainly not the least!!

enjoy everyone!!!
    08-23-10 10:45 PM
    ok, so there are a few more grab bags! i know i said i'd do preview pictures for future ones, but life's a mystery so let's make it enjoyable!!

who know's what's inside?!?

* grab bag #6 has a battery skin that does have some expletives...so if it's not your thing, just delete it, but it's funny!

enjoy!!!
    You rock songbird!! Thanks!!

08-23-10 10:46 PM
    You rock songbird!! Thanks!!

thanks! and you rock too!!!
    08-23-10 11:51 PM
    Y'all are skin making animals. thanks songbird and bt for all the good stuff .
    08-24-10 01:11 AM
    What is the cpu-like icon next to battery icon and why is it showing blank screen when I run it?
    08-24-10 09:26 AM
    I would be interested in some cute Halloween ones if anyone know where some are?
    08-24-10 12:38 PM
    I have a request.

Can someone make one that looks like a beer mug that empties when decharging

08-24-10 01:21 PM
    Just wanted to say this is my favorite skin for this app. Easy way to see its charging instead of a small lightning bolt.

Thanks
    Glad you like it!
    08-24-10 01:34 PM
    Another skin made by BT
    08-24-10 04:07 PM
5,330 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD