ok, so please understand the way i'll be doing these sets! since there are many, and i mean many, skins i want to share i thought this would be the best way to share them all with you! i've been meaning to share these with you all, but it's a drag doing the preview pics when you have so many skins to share!

so here's the deal...i'll be putting them in 5 zip files for you to download. from there you can pick and choose which you want to keep and throw away. i promise you there are ones for guys and girls...plain ones, cute ones...etc etc.

so please be nice and understand! i'll try doing the preview pics in the future, but for now since there are a lot of skins to share, i'll be doing it this way. again, there are enough for guys and girls

so go ahead, download and check them out!! thanks & enjoy!!!

* yes...i did have a lot of free time on my hands, but it doesn't take much to make the skins, so it's quick!

GRAB BAG #1
    Last edited by songbird; 08-22-10 at 02:08 PM. Reason: 5 zip files, not 4
    08-22-10 02:01 PM
    Looks like if the message area is below normal size for the battery icon, it will be smaller. But if its the right size or bigger it goes to the normal size.
    08-22-10 02:02 PM
    enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #2
    08-22-10 02:02 PM
    My first and possibly last skin creation.

kacantrell likes this.
    08-22-10 02:04 PM
    enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #3
    08-22-10 02:06 PM
    ok, so please understand the way i'll be doing these sets! since there are many, and i mean many, skins i want to share i thought this would be the best way to share them all with you! i've been meaning to share these with you all, but it's a drag doing the preview pics when you have so many skins to share!
    Good idea and it is time consuming to post previews but I think everyone who has been following this thread knows you make terrific skins......
    08-22-10 02:13 PM
    enjoy!!

GRAB BAG #4
    08-22-10 02:13 PM
    NFL Rams by BT
    08-22-10 02:15 PM
    ok, this is the last one!!!

enjoy and have a great day!!!

GRAB BAG #5
    Carterism likes this.
    08-22-10 02:15 PM
    Good idea and it is time consuming to post previews but I think everyone who has been following this thread knows you make terrific skins......
    thanks andy!!! i hope people don't complain about not getting to see what they are getting, but the way i think of it, life needs a bit of mystery! so does the bb, in a good way though!!

grrr...it took quite a bit of time splitting the files, but it's all done, yay!!!
    08-22-10 02:22 PM
    NFL Rams by BT
    haha Thats my home team and they suck so bad. Only reason they will get some fans this year is because of bradford.
    08-22-10 02:32 PM
    Does anyone know, if in theme builder I make the message area bigger (height wise) will the BatteryEx icon show bigger on home screen??
    Have you ever used Theme Builder before? It is not a simple project. I believe you would have to make the icon itself larger. Making the banner larger has nothing to do with the individual icons; that I am almost positive of!
    08-22-10 03:05 PM
    Have you ever used Theme Builder before? It is not a simple project. I believe you would have to make the icon itself larger. Making the banner larger has nothing to do with the individual icons; that I am almost positive of!
    Yes I know theme builder is hard. Spent probally 3 hours on this new theme of mine.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...-theme-517361/

Might have to try to make icons bigger and see if that works.
    08-22-10 03:41 PM
    Coming soon to a thread nearest you...........

Saw you posted the Giants, but then it was gone. Was there an issue with that one?
    08-22-10 03:46 PM
    NFL Giants by BT (These are different from BT's other NFL skins due to the fact no Giant's Icons could be found but IMO they look great)

Charging:

Dis Charging:

08-22-10 03:47 PM
    Saw you posted the Giants, but then it was gone. Was there an issue with that one?
    Just posted the Giants. Did not post them before.
    08-22-10 03:52 PM
    Yes I know theme builder is hard. Spent probally 3 hours on this new theme of mine.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...-theme-517361/

Might have to try to make icons bigger and see if that works.
    Well that is a GREAT theme! I'm going to check it out myself! Good deal!
    I gave up making themes for my Bold. Making them for my Curve was enough for me.
    I would think you're just gonna have to make those icons larger though.
    08-22-10 03:55 PM
    Thanks. I got an email after I subscribed to this post titled NFL - Giants but I couldn't find it. This one looks good...
    08-22-10 04:11 PM
    Well that is a GREAT theme! I'm going to check it out myself! Good deal!
    I gave up making themes for my Bold. Making them for my Curve was enough for me.
    I would think you're just gonna have to make those icons larger though.
    I tried editing the icons to 35x35 instead of 24x24 and it wouldnt work. O well
    08-22-10 05:13 PM
    I made a few on my site
    More BatteryEx skins
    BatteryEx skins

I may make some more just don't know of what. Hope ya'll like
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-22-10 05:55 PM
    I totally agree with Andy. Your skins rock. I think most people will be okay not having a preview pic.
    Thanks again for sharing, your time is appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 06:11 PM
    Thank you for the shamrock one!!
    08-22-10 06:26 PM
    NFL Titans - Vikings - Seahawks - Texans by BT (This concludes the NFL Season)
    kacantrell likes this.
    08-22-10 07:26 PM
    Thanks for posting these.
    08-22-10 07:49 PM
    So my wife has Curve ll 8530 and I have Tour. We both have this app and setup to update main icon. Mine shows the app in the running app list (hold bb button) and her doesn't! Anyone know y??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 09:12 PM
5,330 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD