I just found them in media/pictures folder. How do I get them out of there. Maybe that's the reason they are not showing up?
    08-21-10 03:29 PM
    Multi Colored Battery - stripped lines. Icons are from deviantART

Charging Discharging Characters
    I really like this skin. Is there a way for you to add a lightning bolt to the charging icon? I like to be able to tell its charging!

Thanks
    08-21-10 03:31 PM
    I just found them in media/pictures folder. How do I get them out of there. Maybe that's the reason they are not showing up?
    No they should be there. Make sure from my post above that you do not have a folder within a folder in the BattterEx folder.
    08-21-10 03:33 PM
    I thought when you saw the "charging icon" thats when you knew it was charging ..
    08-21-10 03:34 PM
    No they should be there. Make sure from my post above that you do not have a folder within a folder in the BattterEx folder.
    Nope no folder within a folder. When I click on the Hearts icon folder the icons show up different then all the other icons when I click on the other folders. And the hearts Icon is the only one showing up in preview in "Skins"

This is the hearts when I open it up:

And this is one of the other ones when I open it up and what it looks like.

I don't know any other way to explain then to post screenshots.
    08-21-10 03:46 PM
    Nope no folder within a folder. When I click on the Hearts icon folder the icons show up different then all the other icons when I click on the other folders. And the hearts Icon is the only one showing up in preview in "Skins"

I don't know any other way to explain then to post screenshots.
    Are you putting them in the folder on your memory card?
    08-21-10 03:51 PM
    When I go to Media then right click on pictures/explore/media card/blackberry I do see the folder m4dev/skins/batteryex then all of the folders are there. Is that what you mean?
    08-21-10 03:56 PM
    When I go to Media then right click on pictures/explore/media card/blackberry I do see the folder m4dev/skins/batteryex then all of the folders are there. Is that what you mean?
    Are they unzipped in there?
    08-21-10 03:57 PM
    Yes they are.
    08-21-10 04:00 PM
    When you plug your phone into your PC the Media Card shows as external drive and to make sure it will be the size of whatever your card is, in my case 8 gb (shows as 7.40 gb).

Last edited by andyahs; 08-21-10 at 04:10 PM.
    08-21-10 04:07 PM
    see mine doesn't even tell me what I have for size on it. Its just says Blackberry (E: ) should be like this right E:\BlackBerry\m4dev\skins\BatteryEx then in the BatteryEx folder are all of my folders with the icons in them.
    08-21-10 04:30 PM
    see mine doesn't even tell me what I have for size on it. Its just says Blackberry (E: ) should be like this right E:\BlackBerry\m4dev\skins\BatteryEx then in the BatteryEx folder are all of my folders with the icons in them.
    It looks like they are on the phone's memory. Do you have 'Mass Storage Mode' enabled?

Go Into Options>Memory

Media Card Support>On

Mass Storage Mode Support>On

Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected>Yes
    Last edited by andyahs; 08-21-10 at 04:38 PM.
    08-21-10 04:35 PM
    Mine is enabled to Yes.
    08-21-10 04:38 PM
    Mine is enabled to Yes.
    Try another USB port on your PC.
    08-21-10 04:51 PM
    Thanks again everyone for all of these amazing skins!!
    08-21-10 05:02 PM
    still says YES. I'm using the Free version not the paid version not sure if that matters.
    08-21-10 05:05 PM
    still says YES. I'm using the Free version not the paid version not sure if that matters.
    When you open the Blackberry folder are all your music, videos, ring tones etc. in there? Like my screenshot above.
    08-21-10 05:10 PM
    the folders are there yes. There is nothing in there as I don't have any ringtones, music, or videos on my phone right now.
    08-21-10 05:24 PM
    the folders are there yes. There is nothing in there as I don't have any ringtones, music, or videos on my phone right now.
    Do you have a media card in your phone?
    08-21-10 05:27 PM
    Yes I do. Total space 3.6GB Free Space: 92.1
    08-21-10 05:40 PM
    Yes I do. Total space 3.6GB Free Space: 92.1
    Okay try this, plug your phone into your PC and try to access anything on your media card, like pictures. If you can then your card is not being recognized.
    08-21-10 05:48 PM
    It won't let me says to access files on the media card I need to disconnect from computer.
    08-21-10 05:53 PM
    Also I did move each folder of icons to my BatteryEX folder which what I was supposed to do right? I just don't know why all but 1 are not showing up as a preview in the skins on my phone.
    08-21-10 06:05 PM
    Also I did move each folder of icons to my BatteryEX folder which what I was supposed to do right? I just don't know why all but 1 are not showing up as a preview in the skins on my phone.
    Yes the folders go: m4dev>Skins>BatteryEx>Individual Skin folders with name should all be in the BatteryEX folder.

Make sure all the folders are just like I typed them (upper/lower case too)
    08-21-10 06:22 PM
    Yes the folders go: m4dev>Skins>BatteryEx>Individual Skin folders with name should all be in the BatteryEX folder.

Make sure all the folders are just like I typed them (upper/lower case too)
    Okay you lost me on the folders part on how you typed them?
    08-21-10 06:30 PM
5,330 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD