Bro, don't you have these already?
    I don't know, I can't see them (or any other attachment). If they're exactly the same, I can just delete them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 03:12 PM
    Here are the icons that BlastTyrant made. All credit goes to him for this. I'm just uploading them for him since he doesnt have a computer. Enjoy!
    07-23-10 04:50 PM
    mcdonald has iphone skins but i can resize them for him either....would love to see them work
    07-23-10 06:02 PM
    So this shuts your radio off...isn't that considered mobile service? And does it turn back on when signa is available?

07-24-10 07:33 AM
    So this shuts your radio off...isn't that considered mobile service? And does it turn back on when signa is available?

Yes it does turn the mobile network back on. It doesnt turn wifi back on though.
    07-24-10 09:10 AM
    Wouldn't that waste battery just like when your phone searches for signal?

07-24-10 09:37 AM
    So does anyone have the paid version? I'm curious if. Shutting radio off when no signal and turnin back on saves battery. Seems like phone would still has to find signal and the app has to find that.

Also, does standby work for 5.0? I know a lot of 5.0 for 8530 doesn't do standby and I want it.

Thanks

07-25-10 12:39 AM
    So does anyone have the paid version? I'm curious if. Shutting radio off when no signal and turnin back on saves battery. Seems like phone would still has to find signal and the app has to find that.

Also, does standby work for 5.0? I know a lot of 5.0 for 8530 doesn't do standby and I want it.

Thanks

I've never been able to get the standby option to work either!
    07-25-10 03:51 AM
    Is there a website for this app or somewhere to contact OP? I emailed him via profile here, but no response yet

07-25-10 10:48 AM
    Ok I purchased this yesterday. I was looking for Standby mode because most 8530's OS 5.0 only have Keylock

So I installed this and all features are great, except Standby mode. This does put your phone into a mode after so long (mine is 15 seconds) but for my phone it puts it into "KEYLOCK" mode. Standby basically puts your phone in a sleep mode and saves more battery. Keylock just locks the keys. So this app for my phone does not help save my battery for the Standby function.

Sent feedback to the creators to let them know of this problem.
    07-26-10 06:31 PM
    We need more skins!
    07-27-10 11:02 AM
    We need more skins!
    I'm working on several new sets at this very moment! Even a "girly" colored set

07-27-10 11:05 AM
    I'm working on several new sets at this very moment! Even a "girly" colored set
    Awesome, I installed the ones you made and I like them. Good work, BT. I look forward to some new ones!
    07-27-10 11:10 AM
    Awesome, I installed the ones you made and I like them. Good work, BT. I look forward to some new ones!
    LuJuCa and I are also collaborating on a cpl sets. You guys should have 5 or 6 new sets, very soon!

07-27-10 11:14 AM
    Subscribing to this thread!

I was googling this yesterday afternoon and found nada!
    I couldn't even find the dev's site, if they have one.

Thanks BT!

07-27-10 11:20 AM
    Subscribing to this thread!

I was googling this yesterday afternoon and found nada!
    I couldn't even find the dev's site, if they have one.

Thanks BT!
    I used Media Manager within Desktop Manager to drag the icon folders to the BatteryEx folder. It's really simple, no issues at all...
    07-27-10 11:32 AM
    Does any one know if there are step by step instructions any where on how to install the skins?
    07-27-10 12:01 PM
    Does any one know if there are step by step instructions any where on how to install the skins?
    The only instructions I know of are within the BatteryEx application itself. Open the application and at the top, scroll to skin. Click the link below for the manual...
    07-27-10 12:06 PM
    The only instructions I know of are within the BatteryEx application itself. Open the application and at the top, scroll to skin. Click the link below for the manual...
    ThankYou. I tried that not working for me
    07-27-10 12:11 PM
    I used Media Manager within Desktop Manager to drag the icon folders to the BatteryEx folder. It's really simple, no issues at all...
    Cool, thanks SD. Hoping I end up with a few spare minutes this afternoon to play with it.

07-27-10 12:38 PM
    You need to drag the folder containing the battery icons (not all the battery icon files individually) to the directory specified in the directions. Once you disconnect your phone from from usb the app should see that folder on your media card and let you select that skin.

The zip file posted in this thread has several sets of battery icons in subfolders. If you drag that main folder with all the sets inside, that won't work. So for example if you want the grey icons, you need to first unzip the grey icons folder and then drag that folder unzipped to the directory listed in the help. Then the app shows a skin called grey icon that you can activate.
    07-27-10 12:50 PM
    When you extract the folder rename it 'BatteryEx' as it extracts as BatteryEx2.
    07-27-10 02:38 PM
    The zip file posted in this thread has several sets of battery icons in subfolders. If you drag that main folder with all the sets inside, that won't work. So for example if you want the grey icons, you need to first unzip the grey icons folder and then drag that folder unzipped to the directory listed in the help. Then the app shows a skin called grey icon that you can activate.
    You use all the Icons in the set as each color is a different charge/dis-charge percentage. So you do use all the icons from the first post.
    07-27-10 02:42 PM
    You use all the Icons in the set as each color is a different charge/dis-charge percentage. So you do use all the icons from the first post.
    That is correct, i've got this working no problem. The zip file with the different battery skins posted earlier in this thread contained several different meters, like bw icons, clear yellow, gnome icons etc. That big zip file contained each of these different battery meters and they were also zipped (several zip files inside of a zip file).

I was trying to make clear to the person having trouble with this, not to move the actual .png or zip files to the directory on your mem card and to move each unzipped folder with all of its contents (the png files) to the media card.
    07-27-10 03:02 PM
    I was trying to make clear to the person having trouble with this, not to move the actual .png or zip files to the directory on your mem card and to move each unzipped folder with all of its contents (the png files) to the media card.
    Cool...........
    07-27-10 03:07 PM
5,330 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD