Hello..!
    I have been looking all the web for this cant find any results.
    well i'm a university student, i study architecture, i really need an app to help me for my schedule and homeworks.
    something to remind me of stuff i have to do and peeps for a class time, calendar is no use for me, its even bothering in the notification area.

so please any one knows a good app or something semiller for that ? i have blackberry 9900, a free app would be better
    please help me and thank u
    10-08-12 11:02 PM
    How exactly does calendar not work for you? Do you mean that setting appointments (for, say, class time) is not good?

From within the calendar, have you tried setting recurring alarms? You can do this by going to menu>new alarm. If notification sounds or volume were your problem with appointments, setting alarms instead should be better.

You could do the same for HW, but when I was in your situation, I preferred creating tasks for HW instead (since I could set a deadline and prior reminders.)
    10-08-12 11:16 PM
    How exactly does calendar not work for you? Do you mean that setting appointments (for, say, class time) is not good?

From within the calendar, have you tried setting recurring alarms? You can do this by going to menu>new alarm. If notification sounds or volume were your problem with appointments, setting alarms instead should be better.

You could do the same for HW, but when I was in your situation, I preferred creating tasks for HW instead (since I could set a deadline and prior reminders.)

Thx for ur reply, but the main reason I dislike the cender, cz the os7 notification thing it will be full of calender stuff and it lags my phone.
    10-09-12 12:00 AM
    If you mean the drop down ribbon, then you shouldn't have more than 3 each of emails, calendar entries, and missed calls in there. So if even if you fill in your calendar, you'll see the first three appointments only, and it'll refresh as time goes along.

Lagging the phone issue I cannot address since I don't have an OS7 phone.
    10-09-12 10:27 AM