Is there an app or any way that I could unblock incoming calls that the numbers are blocked on?

I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I searched and came up with nothing. I know that there is a service that you can sign up for, but it doesn't work for sprint.

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 01:36 PM
    sorry this doesnt exist in a application and as far as I know you can't do it
    01-15-10 04:33 PM
    actually there is i just dont remember what it is called my buddy had it on his phone. I believe they give u a trial but after that you have to pay for the service..
    01-15-10 04:48 PM
    its called trapcall
    01-15-10 04:49 PM
    Trapcall. It does not work for sprint. Which I have.

01-15-10 05:40 PM
    Is there an app or any way that I could unblock incoming calls that the numbers are blocked on?

I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I searched and came up with nothing. I know that there is a service that you can sign up for, but it doesn't work for sprint.

Thanks in advance.

CallUnblock can reveal the phone number of a person calling with a blocked number. When a call comes in with a blocked Caller ID, simply reject the call or don't answer. This will send the call to CallUnblock for caller ID retrieval. The call will quickly be sent back to you. This time with the caller ID unmasked. The caller hears a normal ring tone and is unaware that the call is being traced to its source.

https://www.callunblock.com
    06-24-13 07:04 AM
    actually there is i just dont remember what it is called my buddy had it on his phone. I believe they give u a trial but after that you have to pay for the service..
    CallUnblock can reveal the phone number of a person calling with a blocked number. When a call comes in with a blocked Caller ID, simply reject the call or don't answer. This will send the call to CallUnblock for caller ID retrieval. The call will quickly be sent back to you. This time with the caller ID unmasked. The caller hears a normal ring tone and is unaware that the call is being traced to its source.

https://www.callunblock.com
    06-24-13 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD