There are tonnes of apps to track data usage, but I'm at no risk of going over on data (use only 30% of allotment in a busy month). What I REALLY need is an app to track my voice minute usage during my 'daytime' hours. I have searched high and low, yet I've been unable to find anything that would do this. It's come to the point where I'd be willing to make it, but I only have limited knowledge of programming, and only in HTML & VB.

So,
    1) Is there an app somewhere out there that I can get to track my daytime minutes?
    2) Would someone be willing to create it? I'd be willing to help with design or whatever else if requested.
    3) Is there someway that a person with my limited knowledge can go about creating such an app? From what I've read you need to be good at programming.

Thanks
    05-21-09 11:31 PM
    Doesn't iloveblackberry do this? I know it's preset to business hours, but that's about right.

It's cheaper for most people to have unlimited minutes than accidentally going over. That's what I recommend!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:38 AM
    No, the 'I Love Blackberry' app tracks how much you use it, but it tracks activity and not just minutes. If I write an email on it, it tracks that, etc.

Plus, I'm in Canada. I don't even think unlimited minutes plan exist here. Even if so they would be hideously expensive.

Thanks, but I need another solution.
    05-22-09 12:44 AM
    Doesn't your carrier have a facility to provide that information?
    05-22-09 06:07 AM
    pageonce has a personal assistant app for the blackberry that lets you get a message when it detects you are on track to go over your minutes. Also, Verizon sent me a text message a couple months ago to let me know i was likely to go over that month
    05-22-09 06:50 AM
    #646# for tmobile
    05-22-09 09:40 AM
    Doesn't your carrier have a facility to provide that information?
    Rogers does not provide its customers with ANY tools for tracking minutes, SMS, MMS or DATA. You find out you go over in your minutes when you get your bill. Some data plans will send you an SMS to warn you when you are getting close to your limit but you don't know exactly how much data you use. All they would need is an online tool to track all of this.
    05-22-09 09:49 AM
    05-22-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD