Does anyone know if there is a app for talk radio - sports, political, news?
    07-16-09 12:17 PM
    Buy a Sirius/Xm unit. I listen to Opie and Anthony on my xm unit as talk radio is still only on terrestrial or satellite radio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 06:22 PM
    Try moodio get it here. You can create stations. Moodio... streaming radio on your mobile phone! and create a profile and add stations to your profile then login on your phone to m.moodio.fm and pick one of the stations you added to your profile. Simple and free.

Ponderous I listen to OandA on my blackberry. Look at the link for uxm and usirius in my signature. Post #7 I believe is where the instructions are.

Frrrrrrrrunkiss!!!!
    07-16-09 07:05 PM
    I recommend howard stern and bubba on the sirius xm. Bababooouy babababooouy

07-16-09 09:07 PM
    iheartradio app is free and you can find a lot of talk weather and news. And second O&A RRRRRAAAAAMMMMMMOOONNNE!
    07-16-09 09:16 PM
    iheartradio app is free and you can find a lot of talk weather and news. And second O&A RRRRRAAAAAMMMMMMOOONNNE!
    iheartradio is great, I use it to listen to KFI out of Los Angeles
    07-16-09 09:18 PM
    iheartradio is great, I use it to listen to KFI out of Los Angeles
    Would leo have anything to do with it? If not "the tech guy" is a great show on kfi and syndicated around.

07-16-09 10:11 PM
    iHeart has all the Denver talk stations.

07-16-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD