Just got my first blackberry wooohoooo I saw that there was a similiar thread posted by a person who converted to a bold 9700 but I've been told that some of the apps are different for different blackberries (I apologize ahead of time if this is an erroneous assumption).

Anyways... I packed my iPhone with apps so I'm looking to find some good ones for BB. Any suggestions? I've got BeBuzz for the LED light, PatternLock, Google Maps and BatterySaver.

I'm in the market for anything really... games/utilities/anything that you might use on your blackberry. I'm bummed that shazam isn't compatible yet. Does anyone know when that'll become available to us Torch users?? Thanks for your suggestions!
    10-20-10 08:40 PM
    Try stormslider, berry popups for email/msg previews.
    Full version of berry buzz is pretty good. Google bellshare apps, they have nice apps. Try quicklaunch.
    10-20-10 08:47 PM
    Quicklaunch is a great tool..it allows you to access any of your favorite programs or functions right from the icon (or can be set up to launch from the convenience key). Basically push one button and have access to all the good stuff! I think its from Mobihand. Another one I'd suggest is BerryWeather for a weather app..its one of the best imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 08:49 PM
    Since I have PatternLock, I think stormslider might be a bit redundant. I tried to do a search for berry popups and berry buzz on appworld but nothing came up....

I like quicklaunch a lot. Very cool app. Thanks friends!
    10-20-10 10:02 PM
    QuickLaunch and Berryweather are two must haves in my book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 10:33 PM
    I love Poynt and Quicklaunch. Good apps.
    10-21-10 05:18 AM
    Shazam may not be totally compatible but it works:
    http://smartworld.shazamid.com/appli...70T/Shazam.jad

For BerryBuzz just go to Bellshare - BerryBuzz - it's also available in the CrackBerry store.

I'd also suggest a few really good apps - TuneIn radio at radiotime.com/bb
    -FlashOn - a free beta flashlight software you can find in the 3rd party apps forum
    -Another Beta by the same guy called Six Tools is pretty sweet - also in the 3rd party apps forum
    10-21-10 07:43 AM
    Im not new to BB but am new to BB apps with my latest phone (torch). best apps ive found are quicklaunch, poynt, shazam, scoremobile, flash on, berry slider, smart wifi and smartbindie-battery display on homescreen with percentage of battery life left.
    10-21-10 08:25 AM
    Pixelated (Game)
    10-21-10 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD