I downloaded a few apps from Blackberry App World today just fine. I then started downloading Weather bug. It only got to 415KB and stopped. You can't stop it, it didn't finish downloading so it doesn't show in applications, you can't restart the download. I uninstalled App World and reinstalled, I pulled the batter for awhile. I can't for the life of me get this app out. I just installed App World so I have the latest version. What else can I do short of wiping the phone?
    07-22-09 07:56 PM
    It seems like people are having issues with WeatherBug. I read about one guy yesterday who completely nuked his BlackBerry installing it... Call it a blessing in disguise. The BlackBerry gods might be looking out for you.
    07-22-09 08:05 PM
    LoL yea. I ended up installing it manually and didn't like it. So I don't want the program any longer I just want it out of the App World's download queue.
    07-22-09 08:10 PM
    I haven't figured out how to clear App World's download queue at all... Even for apps I've uninstalled, they're still listed.
    07-22-09 08:33 PM
    Does anyone have the version of Weather bug that is on the app world for the tour I can download? I guess I'll have to wait till I have a better reason to wipe the phone to get it out of there and do it again. So for now if there is an OTA install for that particular one I'll just use that.
    07-24-09 09:43 PM
    Anyone have it?
    07-25-09 09:23 AM
    i downloaded weatherbug on my first storm.... the installation never completed and the phone gave me an error.

i dont think it was coincidence that my phone had to be replaced.

regardless of what people say, i stay away from the POS of an app
    07-25-09 09:52 AM
    Whats a really good free one that actually looks like an app, not just an icon that loads an HTML page and displays weather and picture info via the icon itself?
    07-25-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD