I apologize if this is a repost I did some searching and did not see anything related so here goes....

I updated to .75 from BB website using DM, after it was finished it reset itself. I went to options and looked at the version and it still says .65. Now, this alone is fine, doesn't bother me I can wait for the OTA. However, after a few minutes I realized all my apps had been deleted so I reinstalled a previously made backup file. Installed it and reset, it came on and some apps are back but the mobile powerpoint and word type apps are gone as well as the app store. I have tried pulling the battery and resending service books via host routing table and from blackberry's web site.

Again, sorry if this is a repost, but yes I did try to search Thanks in advance for any help.
    12-03-08 09:44 PM
    After I updated to .75 my app center was missing too, but I believe I updated it and in a few mins it came back. Now it might have even done it automatically. Forgive me for not remembering exactly.
    12-03-08 10:01 PM
    Make sure your not refering to core 4.7 updates not the Os

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 10:08 PM
    Make sure your not refering to core 4.7 updates not the Os

I'm a little confused about what you meant, I see the core apps and it says 4.7 I did mean the Os in my previous post however. v4.7.0.65 is what I see now under options>about
    12-04-08 02:23 AM
    Well, to be honest you aren't missing much! Those apps can be downloaded by their respective sites.
    12-04-08 02:24 AM
    I'm having the same issue I installed .76 and my app center is missing and my weatherbug doesn't work freezes every time

Can anyone help?

12-05-08 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD