downloading now...3.2 MB is pretty big..wonder if this slows down the storm any. just delete it if it causes issues i guess
    11-27-08 08:24 PM
    I see it now too...but not sure I really want Rhapsody. Thanks for bringing to my attention. My wife and daughter both have Rhapsody capable phones also.
    11-27-08 08:26 PM
    I see it now too...but not sure I really want Rhapsody. Thanks for bringing to my attention. My wife and daughter both have Rhapsody capable phones also.
    dont think ill do rhapsody either... but worth checking out just to see what its about.
    11-27-08 08:28 PM
    where do you download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 09:38 PM
    they are working on thanksgiving eh?
    11-27-08 09:57 PM
    Are there any monthly fees?

11-27-08 10:14 PM
    pretty please can someone briefly explain vcast to me? i looked at verizon and didn't get a lot of answers. is vcast a music streaming app? that is something i would like to do and have looked into berry tunes for that. i'm not looking to purchase more music or to load my itunes catalog, i just want to be able to stream music of my liking (and possibly from certain radio stations.)

thanks in advance for any help!
    11-27-08 11:14 PM
    Are there any monthly fees?

I believe you can either do the monthly thing which is $15 a month with unlimited songs/downloads (keep in mind if you cancel your contract you lose your songs) or you can pay for each individual song. I believe is $1.99 OTA and .99 via computer

Oh and I downloaded it, looks cool, you can scroll through the top album arts and such. But I would never pay $2 for a song when I can download it for free on my computer...
    11-27-08 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD