This has happened three times already and wondering if anyone knows why. Whenever i delete an app I do not want anymore, it removes the app store altogether, and I have to re download it. Like right now I just deleted Buzzd and went to go to the app store and no icon for it.
    02-12-10 01:58 PM
    you have to delete the app from within appworld if you installed it from appworld
    02-12-10 02:02 PM
    this happened to me last night then when I reloaded the app store the app I tried to delete showed up in a "deleted form" that read click to restore. I would like help on this issue also.....
    02-12-10 02:02 PM
    you have to delete the app from within appworld if you installed it from appworld
    Yea I was trying to delete it directly from the downloads folder. So as long as I delete the app from in the app store that should not happen?
    02-12-10 02:15 PM
    this happened to me last night then when I reloaded the app store the app I tried to delete showed up in a "deleted form" that read click to restore. I would like help on this issue also.....
    Yea I have a few that read "uninstalled" and when I click on the app it says the same thing yours does. I believe it is just showing us what we previously had installed but is not taking up space because my space went up after deleting them.
    02-12-10 02:21 PM
    Yea I was trying to delete it directly from the downloads folder. So as long as I delete the app from in the app store that should not happen?
    That's correct. As long as you delete your apps from the My World section in App World, the program won't disappear anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 02:46 PM
    Yea I have a few that read "uninstalled" and when I click on the app it says the same thing yours does. I believe it is just showing us what we previously had installed but is not taking up space because my space went up after deleting them.
    To refresh your app list status, just open App World, go to My World, and press Alt R S T (keeping Alt depressed)

This will close the program, delete the cache, and update the status of your apps.

02-12-10 02:51 PM
    Very nice to know! Thank you!
    02-13-10 01:31 AM
    To refresh your app list status, just open App World, go to My World, and press Alt R S T (keeping Alt depressed)

This will close the program, delete the cache, and update the status of your apps.

That worked for me as well....Thanks for your help.
    02-13-10 08:16 PM

anyone know the shortcut on a storm2?
    02-26-10 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD