noticed the other day in app world on my phone it shows how much free space is remaining when i was downloading an app. can someone answer where these apps or all apps are stored on the phone. are they just on the phone or are they stored to the SD card. cause im almost out of space. do i just need to get a bigger SD card or am i just S.O.L for storage.
    10-05-09 02:53 PM
    SOL for storage. there is an app i think that will allow you to install apps on the card, but i dont think you can run them... or something. all the apps get stored in the BB itself.
    10-05-09 04:07 PM
    SOL for storage. there is an app i think that will allow you to install apps on the card, but i dont think you can run them... or something. all the apps get stored in the BB itself.
    There is an app that does save your apps to the SD card but you cannot run them from the SD. I (along with a lot of others I'm sure) am hoping somebody some where comes up with an app that allows you to load AND run apps from an SD card. I love RIM but I can see why they wouldn't want that to happen just yet.
    10-09-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD