Is there any app similar to Blackberry Messenger that will work with the Blackberry Storm 9530 and Droid X ? I know Pingchat is one of them but that will not work with the storm 9530. Any other suggestions? Thank you
    10-28-10 05:53 PM
    Yahoo messenger, AIM, MSN, Google...pick one.
    10-28-10 06:08 PM
    Thank you for your suggestions, but what about something more similar to Blackberry Messenger and how it offers the ability to see when a message has been send and read.
    10-28-10 06:29 PM
    Thank you for your suggestions, but what about something more similar to Blackberry Messenger and how it offers the ability to see when a message has been send and read.
    Don't think one exists, that's one of the reasons why BBM is so great...
    10-28-10 06:38 PM
    There is and well isn't YET

LiveProfile — Stay Connected — BlackBerry Messenger Alternative (android friend sent me a link to this) Google talk is becoming a pain in the ***.

Not yet out for blackberry but wow it does look like BBM quite a bit.

Maybe even a bit cooler. But it's still not BBM!!
    10-28-10 09:51 PM
    Nice find speedyv!

Too bad it has no indication when it's coming, but looks like a good one when it does come...
    10-28-10 10:14 PM
    Yea, it's kinda wild how close it looks to bbm even with the delivered and received notifications.

Don't know kinda excited to see it.
    10-29-10 12:25 AM
    Try Kik messenger. Its not the same as bbm, but its probably as close as you can expect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 01:23 AM
    some people like whatsapp

WhatsApp Smartphone Messenger
    10-29-10 01:41 PM
    Try Kik messenger. Its not the same as bbm, but its probably as close as you can expect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Zactly what I was thinking. kik is as close as you can get. shows sent, delivered, read across all platforms

Kik Messenger | Free real-time texting for all
    10-29-10 02:21 PM
    Kik Messenger just got updated and it's the closest thing to BBM and it's cross platform capatable.
    10-29-10 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD