Does anyone know of an app that can do this for 9700?
    07-11-10 01:20 AM
    I don't know of one. That would take up most of the notification bar though wouldn't it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 11:36 AM
    You mean like Sigcon but for memory? If you DL the free trial of that and something like that is what you're looking for, I'll make a Memcon.
    07-11-10 12:30 PM
    You mean like Sigcon but for memory? If you DL the free trial of that and something like that is what you're looking for, I'll make a Memcon.
    LSphone, you amaze me!

I downloaded the trial of Sigcon just to play with it. I doubt I'll buy it after the trial because I don't really need it, but it's well-designed, looks good and does its job well.

You have to be one of the most prolific and responsive developers out there. Making apps so quickly on request, and selling them for such a reasonable price (especially now, when they're on sale at Mobihand), is a real contribution to BB users everywhere.
    07-11-10 05:35 PM
    I agree with this statement thanks for developing some great apps ...and listening to peoples input

LSphone, you amaze me!

I downloaded the trial of Sigcon just to play with it. I doubt I'll buy it after the trial because I don't really need it, but it's well-designed, looks good and does its job well.

You have to be one of the most prolific and responsive developers out there. Making apps so quickly on request, and selling them for such a reasonable price (especially now, when they're on sale at Mobihand), is a real contribution to BB users everywhere.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 06:28 PM
    Actually that would be exactly what I am looking for but for ram used. The ram would need to be like when you are using the program PB TaskManager. There is a section that shows the percent of ram used. When I start my phone, it is normally at around 20% and I have to run the memory clean or it starts bogging down at around 50%+ so I would like to be able to monitor that statistic without always checking the program. I would gladly pay a reasonable amount for a program designed for this and I some others that might as well.
    07-12-10 07:49 AM
    Your wish... is granted:

Memcon
    07-12-10 08:39 AM
    Ok and it does include an indicator in the notification panel?
    07-12-10 08:52 AM
    If you mean the indicators area of the homescreen, yes... on OS 4.6 or newer

There's a free trial anyway
    07-12-10 08:55 AM
    Awesome app. I just purchased it. Thank you for a great and speedy job!!!
    07-12-10 09:06 AM
    You're welcome...
    07-12-10 09:19 AM
    Weird... I was going to recommend Memcon/Memory Disc in another thread, but now can't find the app in the Mobihand store. Was it pulled for some reason?

Or has Mentok the Mind Taker confused me?

08-12-10 07:31 PM
    It's gone for me too. SigCon is still there though...
    LS must be up to something, hopefully something awesome
    08-12-10 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD