When I'm in browser, I hold down the menu key and I get a list of applications to switch back and forth from.. I was just wondering if there was any way that I could change what applications come up? I want important apps like my texts and facebook, but I get the calc app and setup wizard and idk how to change it. if anyone knows, please help! =]
    12-24-09 04:35 PM
    Sure. That app switcher is telling you what apps you got open. If you open Facebook and your messages, close the Calc, setup wizard, then you could do what you're asking. When you hold down your menu key like that, you bring up the app switcher, which shows your current open apps. The red phone key does not close your app. You usually need to go into your menu and click the close option to actually close the app. There are a few apps like phone, browser, homescreen, a couple others that never close.
    12-24-09 04:55 PM
    When I'm in browser, I hold down the menu key and I get a list of applications to switch back and forth from.. I was just wondering if there was any way that I could change what applications come up? I want important apps like my texts and facebook, but I get the calc app and setup wizard and idk how to change it. if anyone knows, please help! =]
    You can investigate 3rd party applications called launchers. There are a variety of them that allow you to assign shortcuts or letters to bring up apps. Check out Intellilaunch, Quicklaunch and Shortcutme to name 3 of them.
    12-24-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD