Hey guys

Like many of you, I'm sure, I often sit and work on my desktop PC and then when I need to, I jump onto my berry to keep working when I have to move around.

However, this isn't always a smoothe transition, and I'm looking for an app or similar that'll allow me to select and copy anything (URL/Email address/block of text) on my PC and be able to access that to paste on my berry.

This keeps annoying me when I'm looking at a website on my PC and want to get straight to that page on my berry without having to either go through all the steps I took to get there on my berry, or emailing it to myself.

Maybe such a thing doesn't exist or couldn't easilly be implemented, but a quick, easy way to transfer small amounts of text without having to reproduce it by hand or save it as a textfile, transfer it, open it, copy it, and THEN paste it, would be great.
    01-02-10 10:03 PM
    Sounds like a great idea. I have no idea if there's a way to share info in that fashion - particularly since the BB is so secure.
    01-03-10 12:16 AM
    Would be a nice app to have. What I've been doing is putting the text in a Note (on the BB or in Microsoft Outlook) and then syncing.
    01-03-10 12:36 AM
    nevermind :]
    01-03-10 03:22 AM
    Would be a nice app to have. What I've been doing is putting the text in a Note (on the BB or in Microsoft Outlook) and then syncing.
    I do that and use the RightClick SendTo to email address links - use my gmail account as that is generally almost instantaneous.

Too bad Bluetooth is so limited. Takes too much fiddling to move one file.
    01-03-10 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD