Hi,

I'm desperately looking for an app that does the following:

I want to talk with a specific person about a number of topics on the next phone call. To remember these topics easily, I would like to add notes attached to that contact and then the next time this person calls or I call her, I want to see the notes on my phone, maybe with a vibration notifying me that there are notes for this call.

Is there some app which does that? I used the search function but didn't find anything.

Thanks!
    12-01-09 11:32 AM
    Hi,

I want to talk with a specific person about a number of topics on the next phone call. To remember these topics easily, I would like to add notes attached to that contact and then the next time this person calls or I call her, I want to see the notes on my phone, maybe with a vibration notifying me that there are notes for this call.

Is there some app which does that? I used the search function but didn't find anything.

Thanks!
    Wow. Great first post. Welcome aboard here.

The idea that comes to mind that best seems to fit your specifications would be to sync your calendar to the Google Calendar app. Google Calendar can accomodate notes and can be set up to send you a text message with the specs you need at the time you want ...

Telecon w/Jane @ 212.555.1212: Discuss new budget details and staffing numbers for next year's budget ...

Seems to do what you want. Check it out and let us know.
    12-01-09 11:52 AM
    Thanks for your reply and the warm welcome!

Your suggested solution does not quite fit my needs: It would require that I schedule the phone call in advance. However, I want to be reminded about the discussion topics WHENEVER I call OR the person CALLS ME.

For example I sometimes plan to call a person at 8pm to discuss points A,B and C. Then the person calls me at 5pm in the middle of work on something else and I completely forget about the 8pm scheduled call and points A,B and C.
    I want an app that shows me then that there is something to discuss.
    12-01-09 12:11 PM
    Thanks for your reply and the warm welcome!

Your suggested solution does not quite fit my needs: It would require that I schedule the phone call in advance. However, I want to be reminded about the discussion topics WHENEVER I call OR the person CALLS ME.

For example I sometimes plan to call a person at 8pm to discuss points A,B and C. Then the person calls me at 5pm in the middle of work on something else and I completely forget about the 8pm scheduled call and points A,B and C.
    I want an app that shows me then that there is something to discuss.
    I haven't tried this but check it out and see if it does what you are looking for ... reQall: reQall for BlackBerry

If that doesn't work, we're gonna need to do more research.
    12-01-09 01:12 PM
    Hi,

Thanks!
    actually we had an app CallerInfo that does it exactly for OS5.

CallerInfo isnt available now but we will re-release it for OS5 soon.
    12-01-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD