VZW Navigator has this....yay verizon
    I for one am not paying for vzw navigator...... So if someone can come up with an app. to find gas prices that would be helpful. Don't feel like spending 10 dollars a month for that.

thanks
    02-19-09 11:31 AM
    1) functioning threaded SMS app
    2) magic 8 ball
    3) Samuel L Jackson Soundboard app like the g1 has
    4) interactive buddy
    5) new facebook ap
    6) go kart game like mario kart

thanks!
    02-19-09 01:41 PM
    I'd love to see an app like Mobiola xPlayer that actually works. I dont have any mp3's on my storm, however i have a bunch of mp4 music videos. Mobiola is flakey at best, and while it recognizes the file format, it's prone to freezing and the actual playlist doesn't shuffle randomly like it should.

Maybe Mobiola will get it working, but I'm getting impatient heh. Thanks.
    02-19-09 02:44 PM
    It has been posted elsewhere, but I didn't see it in this thread. But how about a barcode scanner?
    02-19-09 04:57 PM
    Work tools and less toys!

I am wanting to get a simple invoice app that I can print from via blue tooth. It will eliminate the need for a laptop.
    02-20-09 10:23 AM
    sound effects app - click on diff icons from the app produces sounds like:
    price is right (when u lose sound), splat, cricket, fly, superman intro, fart, long fart, boing, etc...
    02-20-09 11:36 AM
    A bluetooth toggle app.

You click you and pop up says "bluetooth on" click it again "bluetooth off"

I'm constantly turning on/off bluetooth.

Does RIM give permission for you to access this?
    02-20-09 11:43 AM
    i have a ipod touch and a blackberry storm i was used to the app store with maby a app price max would be 5$ not bad. but when i went to look for blackberry apps there so much like with a min of 5$ most being 20$ and a max of 99$!!!!
    i mean a im app for 50$ COMMON its a rip off

sry about that just didnt know where to put that it jst makes me mad
    02-20-09 12:26 PM
    A bluetooth toggle app.

You click you and pop up says "bluetooth on" click it again "bluetooth off"

I'm constantly turning on/off bluetooth.

Does RIM give permission for you to access this?
    isnt that already there under connection manager
    02-20-09 12:44 PM
    i have a ipod touch and a blackberry storm i was used to the app store with maby a app price max would be 5$ not bad. but when i went to look for blackberry apps there so much like with a min of 5$ most being 20$ and a max of 99$!!!!
    i mean a im app for 50$ COMMON its a rip off

sry about that just didnt know where to put that it jst makes me mad
    That will change when the app storefront opens up in late March/early April.
    02-20-09 12:59 PM
    I would love to see an app that allowed you to set different battery profiles depending on what you are doing, time of day etc. For example a night profile would turn absolutely everything off other than what is necessary to still receive messages and calls.

A "battery conservation" profile for when you are away from a power source might turn things like backlight timeout and brightness, GPS, Blue Tooth etc way down or off.

A "Normal mode" for when you have access to a power source would be all steam ahead.

Is there anything like that already out there for the Storm?
    02-20-09 01:02 PM
    That will change when the app storefront opens up in late March/early April.
    i hope....
    02-20-09 01:16 PM
    What about an app to color code messages from different email accounts?
    02-20-09 01:26 PM
    Im sure its been posted how about a app that let us do text like the iphone with the ichat bubbles.
    02-20-09 01:32 PM
    sound effects app - click on diff icons from the app produces sounds like:
    price is right (when u lose sound), splat, cricket, fly, superman intro, fart, long fart, boing, etc...
    +1 for this.. maybe swipe left and a whole list of new sounds? this would get a ton of downloads..
    02-20-09 02:52 PM
    i would like an app that looks like a red police light, of couse move like it on.. then have the siren sound.. would be awesome lol
    02-20-09 02:53 PM
    bump, do people actually make these request b/c i havent seen any
    02-21-09 04:37 PM
    well i was thinking silly apps just to keep the cost to donations. but i second that voice changing idea, sounds pretty nice. But i was thinking about an drinking app. different drinks like a beer in a mug or martinis stuff like that and you can turn you phone and act like your drinking. I saw this on my friend phone something with sprint
    02-21-09 05:41 PM
    i am looking for a app that would work like a reminder if i miss a call or text like how my old motorola use to be able to. Sorry if it is a repost.
    02-22-09 12:06 AM
    I'm still for an immitation iChalky APP (the stick guy that dances to music/sound and can be flung around the phone) Useless but fun, and definitely worth a donation, especially if you can figure out how to make it sound activated.
    02-22-09 12:22 AM
    Like the others I would like the following:
    1. Grocery shopping list
    2. Song ID
    3. Klondike that works in landscape mode
    4. FreeCell that works in landscape mode
    5. Large picture ID

thanks also for your hard work to make the Storm more fun and functional.
    02-22-09 12:23 AM
    Looking For An App to randomly change the home screen background every xx seconds, from a specific directory. Like a slideshow, to have a different background image every so often...

Anyone know of if such an app is out already, if not, if it is an easy project??

thx

-Ty
    02-22-09 12:28 AM
    How about an app to use the Storm as a bluetooth mousing/pointing device on a laptop?
    02-22-09 11:34 AM
    App Request... the Game of Risk. missing this game on the storm. The game on the iphone, Lux, is very similar and I miss playing it. Anyone hear anything on this?
    02-22-09 01:40 PM
    Magic 8 ball App please
    02-22-09 01:42 PM
460 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD