Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has found/created an OTA version of Zork for the storm? I was just thinking that this would be a great way to waste a few hours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 02:20 PM
    I agree. Zork Please. =)
    04-30-09 08:20 AM
    What is Zork?
    04-30-09 10:53 AM
    Ah Zork, I used to play that on my Apple II....

Zork - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    04-30-09 10:54 AM
    i was a wee bit too young for the old zorks, but i loved the shat out of return to zork
    04-30-09 01:22 PM
    i was a wee bit too young for the old zorks, but i loved the shat out of return to zork
    Return to Zork was a great game... Great addition to the Zork series... I believe Return to Zork was the only graphical one...

Anyway, +1 here for Zork!!
    04-30-09 02:10 PM
    Return to Zork was a great game... Great addition to the Zork series... I believe Return to Zork was the only graphical one...

Anyway, +1 here for Zork!!
    No, you missed Nemesis and Grand Inquisitor! Nemesis was fantastic (for it's time), Grand Inquisitor was beautifully made, but way too easy.
    Last edited by DeaconBlue; 04-30-09 at 03:13 PM.
    04-30-09 03:11 PM
    Try this site. GPF`s Development Site loaded the jad and cod files to my mem card and the installed with the jad file. You will have to enable keyboard when game starts, but besides the first letter you type being off a little it work like a charm. If someone could take this and make it more Storm compatible that would be awesome. His source code is available.
    04-30-09 07:02 PM
    I have created an off shoot of my mobile website for OTA installation of text adventure games. The games will be based on the ZeeMe interpreter and so will differ somewhat from the Z2Me interpreter from GPF's site (also that one is an abbreviated version of Zork, mine is the full version). To start the game on Storm BB's you must click the screen under the text to bring up keyboard and start entering commands. Also, clicking the BB button twice will input the command. Save and restore are also enabled by using the save and restore commands, but only 1 file is created so you cannot save multiple games. If you set the screen width higher (near 100) then the text will take up the whole screen making it easier to read.

Mobile Text Adventure Games - OTA

Zork is the first one up, but I plan to work on and distribute others as well...there are tons (some good, some bad).

Enjoy!
    Last edited by jaxjon; 05-03-09 at 05:59 PM.
    05-03-09 10:33 AM
    I'm excited! Thanks!
    05-03-09 12:26 PM
    I've loaded Zork 1, 2, and 3 to my Tour, and they are running using ZaxMidlet (search the this Forum for 'Zork' and 'ZaxMidlet' and you'll see). I am having trouble saving the game(s), however. The 'save' command used in Zork isn't working well. Is it working for you?
    09-14-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD