my friend brags about how cool his ipod is and how much better it is just because it has more and better apps there r more now then before but i would love to this app if it is just like the i touches would be halarious to have it at a concert or somthing
    05-26-09 06:45 PM
    I'm in the middle of creating a lighter app for the BlackBerry. If you look at this page, you'll get an idea of what it looks like for the Bold. Once I get it perfected on my Bold, I'll port it to the other phones. It's free right now. I won't charge for it for a while. I may just put ads on the page and offer it for free forever or charge like 50 cents or a dollar for it. It's not as fancy as the iPhone Lighters out there but maybe in the future I'll add some fancy stuff to it with the track ball or something. Let me know what you think. Still in Beta at the moment.

Clint

blackberrylighter.com
    when u make this for like the curve or storm will it be free or will it just be free for the bold for a while
    05-26-09 06:50 PM
    That looks Nice! Cant wait for the Storm Ver.
    05-27-09 08:55 AM
    Forum rules state that no old threads should be brought back up

Where exactly did you read that?
    05-27-09 09:57 AM
    Where exactly did you read that?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cLoWn
    Forum rules state that no old threads should be brought back up

It is in the rules. But I don't think a 10 day old thread is what they consider old?? If you are referring to this thread.
    05-27-09 01:51 PM
    Works on Blackberry Curve 8900

Love it!

I'll be rocking it at Mayhem fest on July 13th...

Yeah!

BlackberrylighterDOTcom

Thanks Clint!
    07-06-09 04:00 AM
    I'm working on a lighter app. Its like the zippo app. Working on the animation right now. I made an animation, but my wife tells me it needs a lot of work. I should have a beta in a few months. Still having trouble implementing the accelerometer. The title is zippit lighter. Also working on customizing the lighter and flame. If any developer wants to give me advice on the accelerometer let me know. I need it. Pm me.
    07-06-09 01:24 PM
    TI'm working on a lighter app. Its like the zippo app. Working on the animation right now. I made an animation, but my wife tells me it needs a lot of work. I should have a beta in a few months. Still having trouble implementing the accelerometer. The title is zippit lighter. Also working on customizing the lighter and flame. If any developer wants to give me advice on the accelerometer let me know. I need it. Pm me.
    07-06-09 01:24 PM
    I put that on my iPod Touch because someone kept raving about how cool that app was.

I used it for all of maybe 30 seconds, looked at my friend who insisted I download it and politely told her "this is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my entire life" and immediately deleted said app.
    07-06-09 01:47 PM
    why dont u just have a real zippo :O, You cant spoof the epic feeling/clicky noise
    07-06-09 04:35 PM
    anybody update the app yet?
    08-13-09 08:49 PM
    I must have this app........waitin on pins and needles for it lol
    08-16-09 02:37 PM
    why dont u just have a real zippo :O, You cant spoof the epic feeling/clicky noise
    You cant spoof the feeling/clicky noise OR the feeling of getting burned after you forget how long you had it lit for and it gets super hot.
    08-16-09 03:01 PM
    I must have this app........waitin on pins and needles for it lol
    It partially works on the storm. It obviously wont' fit the screen right, but it does work. You press a button and it immediately goes to a white screen. It will change orientation though. I tried to get a screen shot, but a white screen kept coming up. When one of my brothers get home I'll take a picture with one of their phones and upload it.
    08-16-09 04:32 PM
    Let's get this going i would like a Zippo app also!
    08-17-09 08:04 PM
    Works ok on my Storm 2. No crashes, but probably not full functionality. I realize it's a gimmick app and is a knockoff of iPhone, but I like it nonetheless.
    11-22-09 04:12 PM
    Works ok on my Storm 2. No crashes, but probably not full functionality. I realize it's a gimmick app and is a knockoff of iPhone, but I like it nonetheless.
    how did you get this on your storm?
    11-22-09 04:20 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD