01-20-14 07:12 AM
41 12
tools
    Not even remotely close to the same idea.
    Ummm... yes it is. He wants to be able to control his uTorrent from his blackberry. RDM+ lets you do that... and about 50,000,000 other things.
    04-30-09 06:43 PM
    Actually, the OP asked about an app. Not a ghetto-rigged way to make it work halfass.

...I would love to see an app written for the Storm that would allow the same functions. Thanks to all the devs!
    04-30-09 06:48 PM
    making a clean, friendly interface for this seems pretty simple, right?

I mean, it would just be an app where you put in your ip and port and it gives you a nice clean interface to manage your torrents with. could someone throw that together?

I can't do java, but if anyones up for it...
    04-30-09 06:50 PM
    Actually, the OP asked about an app. Not a ghetto-rigged way to make it work halfass.

Okay. So the OP asked for an app that will allow him to control utorrent from his BB. Since one doesn't exist, I offered him a very reliable alternative.

But really, thank YOU for your worthless two cents. I appreciate it, smartass.
    04-30-09 06:54 PM
    Haha, yeah he did.. but since he couldnt get it people were still helpful and directed him to an alternative

be nice kiddies...why is it that this thread is full of angry people? haha
    04-30-09 07:21 PM
    can anyone confirm this...ima try when I get home but this sounds pretty sweet if it works
    It works on my Storm only when using Bolt as the browser. Stanfa is the man for providing the info. After using it for a week or so it works great and has solved my need for a specific app.
    04-30-09 07:29 PM
    Now if Mac users could get in on this action...
    04-30-09 07:41 PM
    Now if Mac users could get in on this action...
    Mac users never get any action....thats what you get for using a Mac!

hahaha kidding, I love my OSX
    04-30-09 07:56 PM
    Ummm... yes it is. He wants to be able to control his uTorrent from his blackberry. RDM+ lets you do that... and about 50,000,000 other things.
    I'll do the same, but it take many minutes
    05-01-09 02:25 AM
    I don't know about you, but I also derive my self worth from witty, unhelpful, and ultimately unnecessary posts bringing people down. We should start a self-help group.
    05-01-09 06:08 AM
    I can confirm this works. Wow. I'm shocked. I used a combination of opera mini and bb browser running 141/5.0 hybrid. I used opera to download the torrent location but everything works on the bb browser. YES!

05-01-09 07:51 AM
    I don't post here much anymore as a certain mod like to display is ignorance - but for people wanting a torrent solution I just did this and it works great

How to Torrent with your BlackBerry with minimal data usage | BlackBerry Cool

Figured it was worth a bump.
    05-26-09 05:53 PM
    It keeps asking for the password, (which I entered correctly several times).

I also tried the app someone suggested earliner, (10 posts rule sucks) apps.junkship.org/view/IgzS-d5u-kGlW2Z2K8KcSg.aspx

My only suggestion for this app would be to also accept a domain name instead of an IP only, so I could just set it up to my dyndns account.

cheers

Not even the guest account works. How did you guys make it work?
    Last edited by genterara; 11-05-09 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Update
    11-05-09 12:55 PM
    How? I use bb 9320
    06-02-13 06:13 AM
    ummm...thanks for your rant...but this is actually a way to manage torrents running on your home pc FROM your blackberry...not ON the blackberry.
    ROTFL, oh Cap, such a fail! LOL.
    01-19-14 09:20 AM
    ROTFL, oh Cap, such a fail! LOL.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-20-14 07:12 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD