Ok, i don't know if anyone can do this or not, but UOP (university of phoenix) has an iPhone app for accessing their online classroom, but so far I haven't been able to find a BB one. If anyone knows where to look, please reply. Or if you can somehow make one that would be great too. Would love to be able to do my assignments from my phone.
    03-14-09 01:54 AM
    This would be an outstanding app for me to have as well... especially being I'm currently taking my share of courses online right now.
    03-14-09 03:45 AM
    I would like an app for UOP as well. I usually log on through the IE or Firefox browsers which are not bad at all, much better than on the Curve I had.
    03-14-09 02:56 PM
    Would RIm have to link up with UOP to make that type of app. from my understanding of talking to students in my classes alot of us have BB not iphones i travel alot it would be so great to do my disscussion question on my BB how can we get and app made for UOP on BB?
    07-07-09 01:22 AM
    man this would be so clutch. I still cant believe that UoP hasnt found a way to make our emails compatible with our blackberrys. I dont know many business professionals that walk around with iphones...lol
    11-10-09 09:16 PM
    man this would be so clutch. I still cant believe that UoP hasnt found a way to make our emails compatible with our blackberrys. I dont know many business professionals that walk around with iphones...lol
    What do you mean? Students have always been able to integrate the UOP email address to their BB's. I have had over 3 years experience with UOP and have never had an issue. Recently UOP changed their platform to Google, even easier now.

I have discussed a UOP app for my BB with tech support and they state nothing is under way. If enough students ask for it maybe they will do something. I used Launcher to create an icon on my BB which does good for now.
    11-10-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD