Gonna start a new thread since this legit request was in a different thread and I could use it too. So here is it's own thread.
    Actually, not to hijack this thread, but how about a dog trainer clicker app? That would be PERFECT for the Storm!!

I clicker trained my Boston with something like this:
    Click to view quoted image

An app that simulates the sound when the screen is pressed, and perhaps even some literature (in the public domain) on how to clicker train your dog would be great!
    Seriously, there is a pretty solid app out for both iPhone and Droid. I think we could use our own native app. Anyone up for this?
    01-24-12 01:45 PM
    This sounds like something I could do, but what exactly is a dog clicker?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    TerribleTim68 likes this.
    01-27-12 09:51 AM
    It's just a method of pet training that uses a clicker to mark when the pet did something good and teach an association with that mark (the click) to a reward (the treat). So basically the pet learns that when they hear the click, there is a treat coming. So they learn that when they hear the click, they did it right. It's mostly used on dogs, but sometimes cats or horses and in my case, a bird.

You can check out http://www.clickertraining.com/ for the "deets". Of course, they sell "clickers" there as well. But if my phone could be my clicker, well that would just be too cool.

I tried the "Snapple Cap" app as a replacement for a simple clicking sound, but it don't work on my phone.
    01-30-12 12:35 PM
    So a sound like this? http://scrapps.tk/clicker.mp3 (check it on your phone)
    BTW, I'm from Tacoma Wa too lol. I didn't notice your sig until just now.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 01-30-12 at 01:01 PM.
    01-30-12 12:58 PM
    Yea, that should work. I actually checked it on my Playbook.

Small world, huh? I'm actually out by Spanaway Lake.
    01-30-12 06:20 PM
    Try this out:
    *link removed*
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 02-03-12 at 10:47 AM.
    TerribleTim68 likes this.
    01-31-12 12:41 PM
    Yay! I'll check it out once I'm not at work. I doubt the boss will appreciate a srange clicking coming from my desk.

Huge thanks for your efforts too!
    02-01-12 11:41 AM
    Clicker has been submitted to App World, it should be available in 2-3 weeks.
    02-03-12 10:47 AM
    Clicker is now available in App World for $0.99 - like with all my apps, if anyone on CrackBerry wants a copy just PM me and I'll send you a link.
    Buy Clicker - Download Clicker - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    02-21-12 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD