So after advice from CX, i was told to try this again, and hopefully the maturity level's don't sink to the ground again. This isn't about being lazy, dumb, or being a "dumb waiter", which was offensive and I'm not even a waiter.

But if anyone thinks this is possible, similar to the iphone one (if you want a link to the video of it let me know), that would be cool! I liked the idea after seeing the commercial, and thought it would be great for the BB community.
    02-13-09 09:26 PM
    Yeah i agree would be a neat option..esp if you are out with a group and are stuck having to pick up an espensive tip...hope to see some one make this app
    02-13-09 09:43 PM
    Great idea for when you are out with cheapasses in your group that don't want to pay their share.

I would like to see the app like the one on the iphone commercial too.. Hope someone makes it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 09:48 PM
    like it was said in the other thread, there is an app called tipmaster which does this lol
    02-13-09 09:54 PM
    You may find some of the answers by using the search field above. If you don't find it, let us know so we can help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 12:28 AM
    annnnnd this is why the last one got locked, so keep it to yourself if you dont like it.
    02-14-09 09:00 AM
    Please avoid argumentative statements... if you can't stay out. The OP was requesting an app... if you don't have any helpful ideas to contribute to the thread, then don't post at all.
    02-14-09 09:14 AM
    This is stupid. Lets make an app that dials the phone because I'm too daft to use the numberpad. Or how about an app that sends and receives Emails?

What you mods can't seem to figure out on this site is who's posts should be deleted. You have an entire site filled with useless tripe and you remove common sense posts instead. Whatever, your site has long outlived it's usefulness as far as I'm concerned. Unbelievable.

Oh, one more thing. What gives certain people the right to post questions but others don't have the right to answer them? In no way was anyone against this idea malicious or mean. But YOU chose to override our contribution to the thread. I guess it is only valued here if it takes up bandwidth and has little or no substance.
    Last edited by nubicon; 02-14-09 at 09:28 AM. Reason: addition
    02-14-09 09:22 AM
    This is stupid. Lets make an app that dials the phone because I'm too daft to use the numberpad. Or how about an app that sends and receives Emails?

What you mods can't seem to figure out on this site is who's posts should be deleted. You have an entire site filled with useless tripe and you remove common sense posts instead. Whatever, your site has long outlived it's usefulness as far as I'm concerned. Unbelievable.

Oh, one more thing. What gives certain people the right to post questions but others don't have the right to answer them? In no way was anyone against this idea malicious or mean. But YOU chose to override our contribution to the thread. I guess it is only valued here if it takes up bandwidth and has little or no substance.

Look up read next time

back on track, i'm going to do some digging, see how it works. Maybe I can program it for everyone then
    02-14-09 01:48 PM
    Thanks for the post radioguinea!

I created a spreadsheet to do this kind of math form me, but I agree with you the tipulator app is much cooler. I like my Storm so much better than the iToy but some of the BB "apps" are embarrassingly functional. Why not be stylish and functional?
    03-19-09 04:06 PM
    Look up read next time
    Oohhhhh .... a little argumentative yourself? Like throwing rocks in a glass house? How about next time look up, read yourself, and just answer the OP without the snide remark back. Yes, I am throwing a rock in the glass house myself.
    03-19-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD