Love this app!!! I have been waiting for it for a long time!

one question... will future versions be offering multiple pages? I have only seen the first like, 30 or however texts.

going to donate very soon!
    07-21-09 10:37 AM
    +1 Bump Bump
    07-21-09 11:29 AM

The app isn't quite up to FML app standards since it was developed by a third party and TFLN's XML is rather shabby sometimes and offers so little, but I think it will satisfy your need for a TFLN app. Don't forget to donate if you like the app!
    Texts from Last Night will be releasing an official blackberry application within a few days. I suggest no one tries BlazingWolf's version... as the official version has been through weeks of beta testing perfection. When approved it should be in the blackberry app world.
    07-23-09 05:53 PM
    Texts from Last Night will be releasing an official blackberry application within a few days. I suggest no one tries BlazingWolf's version... as the official version has been through weeks of beta testing perfection. When approved it should be in the blackberry app world.
    i suggest no one uses the official version cause this one is already out and does the job.
    07-23-09 07:02 PM
    i suggest no one uses the official version cause this one is already out and does the job.
    Thanks for the support guys, but I will say that you are all free to try both and use the one you prefer . TFLN hasn't really kept their word as far as the release timeline, but I have a feeling that their app will support many more features that mine just doesn't have access to. I have, however put in many weeks of testing and bug fixing (especially with connections and xml errors) and are now at a pretty stable release. I am always looking to make this app better, so if you have suggestions, let me know!
    07-29-09 12:36 PM
    ComputerWolf, just gotta say thanks for the TFLN app. We needed something and you delivered at your own cost. I'll may end up with the official app as you are probably correct that it'll have access to features that you don't (I'd love to be able to browser farther back). However if they actually open up an API for developers and you update your app I'll be all over it.
    07-29-09 01:56 PM
    This app is showing all the Texts with all the HTML or XML, whatever its called, really hard to read them. Anyone else having this problem?
    08-03-09 03:04 PM
    This app is showing all the Texts with all the HTML or XML, whatever its called, really hard to read them. Anyone else having this problem?
    yup i am having the same issue, not fun, this is my favorite app!
    08-03-09 03:15 PM
    bummer, hope it gets fixed soon.
    08-03-09 04:01 PM
    Free update is out that fixs the problem..redownload the new version!
    08-03-09 07:30 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD