I know without WIFI this would be difficult. I have it on an iPod touch, but would love to have a controller on the storm!
    04-27-09 12:58 PM
    This is a current project. I have a working Sonos controller for BlackBerry prototype and am building out a more full application. You can see some details on my blog - tiggit.wordpress.com - click on tiggit controller.
    05-26-09 04:27 PM
    Forgot to mention - of course it will be available via the CrackBerry.com store as soon as it is ready......
    05-26-09 04:31 PM
    I'll take one!!
    05-26-09 07:54 PM
    This is a current project. I have a working Sonos controller for BlackBerry prototype and am building out a more full application. You can see some details on my blog - tiggit.wordpress.com - click on tiggit controller.
    That looks great! I didn't have the patience to set up active perl. Can't wait to hand the ipod touch over to the kids

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 11:08 PM
    I have the first cut of a Sonos controller for WiFi enabled BlackBerrys, and I am looking for a small number of alpha and beta testers. Those interested in trying out an early version should contact me.

You can read more about the project tiggit controller at tiggit.wordpress.com
    06-16-09 05:33 PM
    Tiggit Controller - A Sonos controller for BlackBerry - is now ready for download, and can be found on the application store here on CrackBerry.
    11-01-09 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD