Lol at people paying to RECEIVE texts!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    DING
    This is pure retardedness, can you imagine how this would be abused?
    Imagine if somebody like my brother who does not have unlimited or any plan for texting from verizon who charges 40 cents a text....even for RECIEVING texts.

You just cost him forty dollars, ****.
    Isnt that the point? is there a non abusive use for sending the same text 100 times to one person?

i think its hilarious. my friends and i do it to each other now anyway, just sending the same text 30 or so times at like three am that just says "hey" or "meow" or something equally incoherant and ridiculous.

lol.. i hope somebody makes one for bb. i know they exist for other phones, id love a (free) OTA for bb.
    06-20-09 10:19 AM
    before i had my blackberry storm i had an htc phone and in it i had a fun app to annoy people with sometime. it was called sms nuke and it was basically that you could send someone up to 100 text messages at a time of whatever you want it to say to who ever you want. is there a possibility of something like this being made for the storm? it would be awesome.
    Its called spamming.
    And not hard to do on the storm.
    All you do is select the person up to 10 times for the recipient of the text...type what you want. then send...then keep resending over and over and over.
    I only do this when people call me trying to do a prank call. Send them a few thousand texts really fast...freezes there phone...lets them have what was coming to them.
    My friend has the touch pro, so we tried spamming with both phones and its about the same.
    06-20-09 11:50 AM

Imagine if somebody like my brother who does not have unlimited or any plan for texting from verizon who charges 40 cents a text....even for RECIEVING texts.

he doesnt have to open every one?
    06-20-09 11:51 AM
    he doesnt have to open every one?
    It doesn't matter whether or not he opens them. You're charged just for receiving it.
    06-20-09 12:56 PM
    Wow. This is a horrible idea. I hope this does not become a main App.

06-20-09 04:47 PM

Its actually 20 cents....=20 bucks

06-20-09 05:25 PM
    All you do is select the person up to 10 times for the recipient of the text...type what you want. then send...then keep resending over and over and over.
    I only do this when people call me trying to do a prank call. Send them a few thousand texts really fast...freezes there phone...lets them have what was coming to them
    Lol I do the same to my friends if they drunk dial me or private call me. I gladly spend an hour doing it (it was easier to do on my dare), making sure their phones or immobilized. Me and my roomates use to have a war going on with this.

I would love that app though. Could be a lot of fun.
    06-20-09 08:13 PM
    I get text bombed by my brother in law lot. It would be nice to get him back.. I use to with my treo but I don't have I anymore
    07-08-09 05:03 PM
    I would probably have to kill the person who would send that to me.
    07-08-09 05:07 PM
    Its actually 20 cents....=20 bucks

True...but think about it... 20 bucks gone in like 60 seconds... complete waste
    07-08-09 05:07 PM
    Can anyone write this app up please?
    Last edited by dlux; 07-09-09 at 05:10 PM.
    07-09-09 05:03 PM
    Ill pay for this one!

07-09-09 06:43 PM
    If my friends text bombed me, they wouldn't be my friends anymore. I'm not 12, if you wanna be funny, tell me a joke, don't annoy the **** out of me.
    07-09-09 06:55 PM
    Talk about it all you want, it won't be available here I can tell you that...
    07-09-09 06:58 PM
    It would be really cool if someone could write this app up for all of us
    09-23-09 10:04 PM
    This app has been written several times for Windows Mobile devices.
    10-22-09 01:47 PM
    bump... im from WM and we had over 20 apps for this... i really miss it
    02-17-10 04:33 PM
    Another bigitty bump. Still waiting. :P

02-17-10 04:51 PM
    Just found one, its even in the appworld! It's called "Multi SMS"

They also made it for email, called "Multi Mail"

12-12-10 07:13 AM
    sounds ********
    12-12-10 08:19 AM
    I wouldn't want to be the person getting 100 texts lol.
    SMS nuke or SMS bombing was thinking to charge phone.
    In Italy I have 2 carriier plans, the first Vodafone with unlimited sms at 12 eur/month And An old plam Tre Italia that when i receive 1 sms I'll charge 2cents, Now I used this method for years bombing my number with thousand of sms And charge of thousand euros
    03-24-13 02:35 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD