before i had my blackberry storm i had an htc phone and in it i had a fun app to annoy people with sometime. it was called sms nuke and it was basically that you could send someone up to 100 text messages at a time of whatever you want it to say to who ever you want. is there a possibility of something like this being made for the storm? it would be awesome.
    03-28-09 10:45 AM
    That sounds just plain malicious. If there were such an app, it would rapidly find it self on the list of banned topics (if it hasn't already)
    03-28-09 10:47 AM
    before i had my blackberry storm i had an htc phone and in it i had a fun app to annoy people with sometime. it was called sms nuke and it was basically that you could send someone up to 100 text messages at a time of whatever you want it to say to who ever you want. is there a possibility of something like this being made for the storm? it would be awesome.
    Sounds like a good app to me...I would pay for this, for sure.

Paul
    03-28-09 10:58 AM
    Sounds like a good app to me...I would pay for this, for sure.

Paul
    This is pure retardedness, can you imagine how this would be abused?

Imagine if somebody like my brother who does not have unlimited or any plan for texting from verizon who charges 40 cents a text....even for RECIEVING texts.

You just cost him forty dollars, ****.
    03-28-09 11:01 AM
    This app sounds like it would quickly be the center of people taking each other to small claims court for damages. Like the person about stated, $0.40/message adds up quick.
    03-28-09 11:42 AM
    If someone sent me 100 texts I would just..

Click on Date > Menu Key > Delete Prior
    03-28-09 11:48 AM
    well i think that if the user is irresponsible well he/she will suffer the consequences right? but if it was in the hand of someone responsible then we will have a laugh or two.
    03-28-09 12:26 PM
    Lol at people paying to RECEIVE texts!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 03:22 PM
    Lol at people paying to RECEIVE texts!

ya those are the people that are ******** not this app. this app sounds fun especially if it would show up on other phones as anonymous
    03-28-09 03:34 PM
    This has been discussed on here before and I would also like to see this app. I had a programmed called bassels sms bomber and it was great!

03-28-09 03:35 PM
    This is a horrible concept for an application. Put aside the poor people with limited text packages and think about the people that would use this as a spam tool. I would freak if anyone sent me the same damn text over a hundred times. Let alone someone spaming you with say an ad. I seriously hope no one does this

03-28-09 03:36 PM
    dont you only pay for the message if its opened? delete it before you open it. problem solved! haha and good thing our blackberries can multitask. i remember back with my env when people would send me a hundred texts like that i had to wait for each one to come in individually.

But im in i think it would be funny
    03-28-09 03:37 PM
    Im not sure how every single wireless provider works but most have no idea if you open the sms or not, you are gonna be billed for having it delivered just like the US postal service they know they put it in your box not what you do with it after that
    03-30-09 01:22 PM
    I wonder if there is any dev dumb enough to make this and sign it with their keys =)
    03-30-09 01:29 PM
    This is basically the technologically advanced version of "mail-bombing" or "Instant Message Punting" from way back in the AOL days (97/98).
    03-30-09 01:49 PM
    This is basically the technologically advanced version of "mail-bombing" or "Instant Message Punting" from way back in the AOL days (97/98).
    lol! i remember making the first antipunter for H3 punts. It destroyed the IM text box when it detected more than 3 h3's then spamed h3s back to the sender =)
    03-30-09 01:53 PM
    I'm bumping this. I really miss this from my treo. Anybody working on it? Please? Lol.

06-19-09 08:05 PM
    This sounds like so much freakin fun!!! But please if your making the bomber please make an antibomber for us to protect our selves,
    06-19-09 08:47 PM
    Yea I had one called bassels sms flooder, but they also had a program to block it. It was fun as h e double hockey sticks.

06-19-09 11:17 PM
    i would probably only do it to people on verizon, since its free vzw -> vzw lol
    06-20-09 12:19 AM
    Hahaha. I remember those days. I email bombed my high school teacher one time.

I would hate to see this app. I'm sure I can get it credited from Verizon if somebody was to do it to me but it's a hassle.
    06-20-09 12:40 AM
    i would probably only do it to people on verizon, since its free vzw -> vzw lol
    That's assuming the people you'd be sending them to has a msg plan that includes unlimited mobile to mobile messaging. Again, if they have no messaging plan (pay per message) it would cost them $.20/message. Or maybe they have the $5/250 msg plan and it would eat up their allowance. VZW-VZW messaging is free/unlimited without a plan that indicates that.
    06-20-09 06:01 AM
    dont you only pay for the message if its opened? delete it before you open it. problem solved! haha and good thing our blackberries can multitask. i remember back with my env when people would send me a hundred texts like that i had to wait for each one to come in individually.

But im in i think it would be funny
    I think you may want to review the fine print with your provider. Verizon just like everyone else has no way of knowing when or even IF a sms/mms is opened. You get charged as soon as the network delivers it.

06-20-09 09:00 AM
    That's assuming the people you'd be sending them to has a msg plan that includes unlimited mobile to mobile messaging. Again, if they have no messaging plan (pay per message) it would cost them $.20/message. Or maybe they have the $5/250 msg plan and it would eat up their allowance. VZW-VZW messaging is free/unlimited without a plan that indicates that.
    He meant vzw -> vzw messaging is NOT free unless specified by you msg plan. $10 or more a month includes vzw ->vzw

06-20-09 09:04 AM
    I wouldn't want to be the person getting 100 texts lol.
    06-20-09 09:13 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD