I've looked around haven't found what I'm looking for but I think a good app to request is a sleep timer or an app that will play musuc for say 30 min the shut off or even just terminate the music player. Love falling asleep to music but hate having to turn it off!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 11:02 PM
    Hmm, I haven't seen anything like that requested either. That would be cool. On a similar note, it would be nice to have an app that can open up the media player and play music at a set time, or any other app. Good idea.
    03-25-09 11:22 PM
    I've looked around haven't found what I'm looking for but I think a good app to request is a sleep timer or an app that will play musuc for say 30 min the shut off or even just terminate the music player. Love falling asleep to music but hate having to turn it off!

Maybe a work around would be to set your BB to turn off and on and certain times?

Good idea though.
    03-25-09 11:36 PM
    Maybe a work around would be to set your BB to turn off and on and certain times?

Good idea though.
    I thought of that but I don't really want my phone off although I suppose I coild just have it come right back on ill give it a shot!

03-26-09 08:12 AM
    +1 on the demand for this... I'd specifically want one that would play more songs when my alarm comes on.
    03-26-09 08:20 AM
    Also looking for an app just like this for the same reasons...
    05-03-10 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD