View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a SexDice App?

Voters
852. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and will be willing to pay less than $4.99 for this app.

124 14.55%
  • Yes, but only if it's a Free App.

660 77.46%
  • No, who needs Sex Dice Anyway?

68 7.98%
    Ok, so i just downloaded an Dice App for my Storm called StormDice.
    Then it came to me, how awesome would it be to take this app to the next level for the beloved SexDice!!! I mean just think how handy that could be, not to mention such a conservation starter. So is there anyone out there able to develop this into something like the SexDice sold at Spencer Gifts?

UPDATED 02-MARCH:
    OK, maybe i wasn't as clear i as i thought i was with my first post.
    StormDice is a free app that i downloaded from:
    Download StormDice 1.0 for Blackberry - Dice simulator for BlackBerry. - Softpedia
    It just a basic dice app where you slide your finger across the screen and it rolls the dice to another number on the dice.

This concept made me think about the Sex Dice that most people are familiar with from novelty shops like spencer gifts. Here is a link to what they look like: Lets Fool Around in
    These "sex dice" come in several types from just 2 dice to 4 dice. No matter what you get the concept is the same, one dice will say things to do like lick, kiss, tongue, play, and etc. The other dice will list a sexual body part. When you roll the dice, you may end up getting lick one dice and ***** on the other dice... well use your imagination. One thing that i may add is that some dice like these actually have a "your choice" option that really makes things interesting.

What i would like to see a set of these dice for the storm where you can just shake your storm to roll the dice. This function would give it a more dice throwing like and would be a good use for the accelerometer.

As C172SPilot suggested, Flash Sex Dice Game - Online Sex Dice Game is a good example of what i'm looking for just in a flash type app. So if someone could take what's on this site and apply it to the storm with the use of the accelerometer... well that would be perfect.

Thanks C172SPilot for the link.
    Last edited by mikeavngence; 03-02-09 at 09:08 PM.
    03-01-09 08:45 PM
    Haha nice request...
    03-01-09 08:47 PM
    DMG? Mike? Haha I second that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:56 PM
    Come on people, after 32 views i thought more people would comment on this or at least participate in the poll. Come on if the poll is a hit and enough people show their support... Maybe it will get someone into developing this app.
    03-01-09 09:06 PM
    why would you pay for this? I'm not saying it is a bad or a good request. But I guess some people will pay for almost anything...
    03-01-09 09:11 PM
    why would you pay for this? I'm not saying it is a bad or a good request. But I guess some people will pay for almost anything...
    Hey sometimes you can only get people to do things when there's $$$ involved. But then again the real dice from somewhere like Spencer Gifts will cost you like $10 anyway, so what's 1.99 or even 2.99. That's why there's a poll to begin with, to see if people would pay for it or just like it free. Myself, i wouldn't want to pay for it. But if it's a good app, what's $1.99... i can find that in the seats of my car.
    03-01-09 09:18 PM
    But if it's a good app, what's $1.99... i can find that in the seats of my car.
    I could find the dice in my girlfriend's apartment too...

it is an actual topic unlike others in here
    03-01-09 09:30 PM
    I could find the dice in my girlfriend's apartment too...

it is an actual topic unlike others in here
    Haha, I think most people could find these in their house.
    03-01-09 09:32 PM
    I have no clue where those things are...I think of dirtier things than the dice

03-01-09 09:38 PM
    IMO a better way to maket it would be allow the app to be user configurable

Include a regular set of dice, and the "adult" verison as well as allow the user to customize them

Crackberry version:
    D1 (dice One) S1 (Side One): New OS leaked
    D1, S2: Troll in the forums
    D1, S3: iPhone comparison
    D1, S4: New useless App
    D1, S5: ???
    D1, S6: ???

D2, S1: How do I download?
    D2, S2: Memory Leak
    D2, S3: It stinks
    D2, S4: Use the seach feature
    D2, S5: Does it have Wi-Fi?
    D1, S6: Battery Pull
    03-02-09 12:18 PM
    Come on, it looks like there's a few people interested. i mean only 3 out of 47 said no!!! So is there anyone at there willing to take this app on?
    03-02-09 04:11 PM
    Ok, so i just downloaded an Dice App for my Storm called StormDice.
    Then it came to me, how awesome would it be to take this app to the next level for the beloved SexDice!!! I mean just think how handy that could be, not to mention such a conservation starter. So is there anyone out there able to develop this into something like the SexDice sold at Spencer Gifts?
    Maybe you'd get more responses if you actually explained what it is you want, or what you're expecting from the App.
    For instance, I haven't seen "storm dice" and dont know what it is... so how would I know what SexDice is? (also haven't shopped at Spencer Gifts)
    Maybe a sample of its application? I don't feel like searching the internet to figure out what you're trying to say.

its all about communication skills, man... learn that and you'll get the response you're expecting.
    03-02-09 04:48 PM
    I think what he is looking for is something like this:

dirtydice.com

I would love to see it if it was free. Sorry I don't have enough posts to post the link
    03-02-09 05:16 PM
    Maybe you'd get more responses if you actually explained what it is you want, or what you're expecting from the App.
    For instance, I haven't seen "storm dice" and dont know what it is... so how would I know what SexDice is? (also haven't shopped at Spencer Gifts)
    Maybe a sample of its application? I don't feel like searching the internet to figure out what you're trying to say.

its all about communication skills, man... learn that and you'll get the response you're expecting.
    That was kinda harsh, but i will update my post with more details
    03-02-09 08:48 PM
    Updated per rimbuk's request. checkout the first post.
    03-02-09 09:11 PM
    Would love to have this made.
    03-02-09 09:15 PM
    This sounds cool...I can get them for dirt cheap at work but still an awesome concept.
    03-03-09 12:26 AM
    I got your pm, i could make this, but dont know if i can make it with the dice on angle to show multiple sides at once or not yet.

i could do it so it shows one side of both dice. but dont know if i can do it like storm dice. i dont know if he used many images, or what.
    03-03-09 04:44 AM
    Does the magic 8ball have the same properties?
    03-03-09 10:56 AM
    I got your pm, i could make this, but dont know if i can make it with the dice on angle to show multiple sides at once or not yet.

i could do it so it shows one side of both dice. but dont know if i can do it like storm dice. i dont know if he used many images, or what.
    Hey you've made several popular apps, so im sure however you do it, it'll be great. I just wanna see someone attempt it
    03-03-09 05:57 PM
    i would get this app, hurry up and make it.
    03-03-09 06:53 PM
    come on people, there's been about 1300 views and only 10% of you voted on the poll. Lets see some more votes, im sure there's an option there for anyone and it's just as easy as clicking a button.
    The poll is there to show would be developers how many people are really interested in an app like this.

Please Vote

Thanks
    03-03-09 08:45 PM
    Come on, it looks like there's a few people interested. i mean only 3 out of 47 said no!!! So is there anyone at there willing to take this app on?
    Perhaps, someone is currently working on this for you. Not my idea of fun, but maybe someone will get that app going for you.

03-03-09 08:50 PM
    Perhaps, someone is currently working on this for you. Not my idea of fun, but maybe someone will get that app going for you.

Yeah im sure someone is working on it and i do appreciate it, i would just like to see more people vote especially with the numbers of people viewing the post. Right now i think mike240se may be trying to come up with something. Is there any other developers looking at doing something with this?

Thanks to all those who vote and to anyone welling to work on this app.
    03-03-09 09:05 PM
    Really??

Are there people out there sooo attached to their Storms that they can't put them down to have sex???

wow... instead of this app, how about virtual professional help
    03-03-09 09:18 PM
604 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD