is there anyone here willing to make a new app that will allow u to send an sms to more than 10 ppl at once? it'd be great if it could be increased to 25 or more.

my oldschool motorola e815 allowed me to send 20 ppl the same text at once. i figured that a bb should be allowed to send more than that but of course, i was wrong.

anyone interested in attempting this? is this even possible?
    08-13-09 12:38 PM
    also with that could easily put in 'bomb' so you can have some fun with ppl you know get unlim txt =]
    08-13-09 12:45 PM
    this would be awesome! more than 10 would help alot.
    08-13-09 12:47 PM
    civic, what kind of civic u got?

I got a 2008 civic si, coupe taffetta white with an AJP turbo kit with AJP's full 3" exhaust, 3" test pipe, 3" downpipe 8lbs boost pushing 374, 11lbs making a little over 460

she also has a nice 2in drop all around, and 20% tint.. im tuned using the new FlashPro. ****s sick.
    08-13-09 12:48 PM

I got a 2008 civic si, coupe taffetta white with an AJP turbo kit with AJP's full 3" exhaust, 3" test pipe, 3" downpipe 8lbs boost pushing 374, 11lbs making a little over 460

she also has a nice 2in drop all around, and 20% tint.. im tuned using the new FlashPro. ****s sick.
    Sounds like a nice ride, you should check out cardomain.com Ima bout to join but Im waiting till I finish my mods first, dont have a civic though and why did you go with the 20% tint I got that 5% all around.

Edit: Totally off topic I know, but OP it would be nice if someone could come up with somthing like this.
    08-13-09 12:53 PM
    ^ haha, thanks man! A lot of hard work.. The engine bay is SOOO small on these 8th gens, had to rent a lift, and spent a good 13hours under there.. lol.. Anyways, 20% tint because right now I live in an area (Virginia Beach, VA) cops are very bad about pulling you over for everything, I have to have a silencer in my exhaust to keep them away 5% would have brought too much attention, and on my all white car, it looks hella dark!

Heard of it but never done that... I get on 8thCivic.com to sell/buy/learn lol
    Last edited by BoostedStorm; 08-13-09 at 12:58 PM. Reason: put in the area
    08-13-09 12:57 PM
    ^ haha, thanks man! A lot of hard work.. The engine bay is SOOO small on these 8th gens, had to rent a lift, and spent a good 13hours under there.. lol.. Anyways, 20% tint because right now I live in an area (Virginia Beach, VA) cops are very bad about pulling you over for everything, I have to have a silencer in my exhaust to keep them away 5% would have brought too much attention, and on my all white car, it looks hella dark!

Heard of it but never done that... I get on 8thCivic.com to sell/buy/learn lol
    Ohh I hear yeah Ive had a couple of close calls, but deffiently check it out though I find it one of the best sites out there.
    08-13-09 01:04 PM
    cool thanks bro
    08-13-09 01:06 PM

this is an old screen name that i've been using since way back. i don't own a civic anymore

when i did have one, i used to have an ek coupe that was running a boosted gsr. had a t3/t4 with 3" piping/exhaust. fully built and pushing 375whp at 11psi and 456whp at 16psi. running 94 octane of course

i had a 5 bolt conversion, tein HA suspension, itr rear sway, aem big brake kit, cf hood and trunk etc.....

i haven't been in the game in a long time. i don't even know whats considered fast anymore
    08-13-09 01:12 PM
    back on topic guys!

anyone interested in trying to make an app to extend the limit of text msgs that can be sent?
    08-13-09 01:15 PM
    i guess i'm the only one interested in sending more than 10 text msgs at a time?

there's gotta be an app developer willing to take on this task............isn't there?
    08-14-09 12:40 AM
    whoa..........been a long time since this has been bumped.

anyone know if this is even possible?

being able to send out an sms to 25 ppl at once would be great!

thanks!
    07-24-10 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD