Can someone make a simple app for budgeting. I don't need it to be very detailed, all I really want it to do is allow me to program in a weekly and/or monthly spending budget. Basically, I'd want to be able to tell the software to allow me to spend $XXX per month, or per week..and then everytime I use my credit card, I manually type in the amount and a short description, then it deducts from my available spending allowance. My problem is I use my credit card for literally everything...so I don't really keep track of how much I'm spending until the end of the month. (I pay 100% of the balance every month, so I never pay finance fees, but I want to start cracking down on myself to force me to start watching what I spend. I'm trying to cut back on dining out, so I think if I set a budget and can keep track of it using an app on my phone that will help a LOT...

THANKS...

oh, and the ability to be able to input the spending into different categories would be awesome also.

If anyone knows of a program that is Storm-friendly for what I need, please share!
    07-17-09 11:40 AM
    its called memopad and calculator
    07-17-09 11:44 AM
    its called memopad and calculator
    yaaaaaa..i want it automated!!! haha
    07-17-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD