youtube dot com slash watch?v=QnaPVEcVzLg
    thats the video on how the scale works. I think this is a great idea and wondering if anyone would be able to make this for the storm???
    02-12-09 09:09 PM
    Wow too much math programming for something that is only going to be used to measure drugs. Since I don't do drugs I, like most of us would never need to use this. I would also worry about particles of whatever you're weighing getting in the gaps and under the screen.
    02-12-09 09:24 PM
    Druggies going hi-tech, yeah I can see it, as drug houses in our area now use WiFi security cameras.
    02-12-09 09:36 PM
    Yeah...that's a really clever app...definitely a must have.
    02-12-09 09:36 PM
    that was a terrible scale app videp.. but i would love to see a nice digital scale on my storm.. would pay towards making it
    02-12-09 10:11 PM
    i'd love to have this.
    02-12-09 10:17 PM
    LOL and here come the smokers...

Anyway, does the storm have pressure sensitivity? I know people were talkin about this for the Touch Pro and Diamond, but I never kept up on it.
    02-12-09 10:53 PM
    how does this specifically head toward a smoker or druggie? Jewelers use scales, scientist, etc.. numerous people use them for other than drugs. This would be a dope app. If your out and about and need to way something small and quick.. im in for app.
    02-12-09 11:00 PM
    how does this specifically head toward a smoker or druggie? Jewelers use scales, scientist, etc.. numerous people use them for other than drugs. This would be a dope app. If your out and about and need to way something small and quick.. im in for app.
    Ya that's true, but what's in bold just made me giggle.
    02-12-09 11:31 PM
    So, is there anyone that would consider making it. Dmg isn't going to be working on it anytime soon. That would be the only app I would pay a couple of bucks to have.
    02-13-09 01:01 AM
    That would be the only app I would pay a couple of bucks to have.
    +2... and to the guy who used dope in his sentence. what scientist uses the word dope? hahaha im not hating just made me laugh
    02-13-09 02:12 AM
    i use a scale to measure gun powder in grains/grams, but i would never put gun powder on my storm screen lol

but this app is worthless cause much more than that nickel and its going to fall right off his finger.

plus he has to fiddle with it ALOT to get it right, i would like to see it work with an unknown weight.
    02-13-09 02:52 AM
    how does this specifically head toward a smoker or druggie? Jewelers use scales, scientist, etc.. numerous people use them for other than drugs.
    yeah, but to weigh out 5 grams? ****, make it 3.5 grams and make it simpler for everyone.
    02-13-09 04:37 AM
    dude this app would be titties we need this for the blackberrys for sure!!!!!!
    02-13-09 05:19 AM
    I would pay up to 5$ for this app.
    02-13-09 05:29 AM
    I can see it now...

Druggie: "Hey, man...I got coke under my screen"

Customer Service: "You mean dust?"

Druggie: "No, man. I mean COKE. You know...blow, powder, DEVIL'S DANDRUFF?"

Customer Service: "Errr...ummm...I need to ask a manager."

02-13-09 07:16 AM
    this has got to be the stupidest app I've ever seen. You have to balance the phone on your finger first, please! I can't imagine what anyone would actually use this for.
    02-13-09 07:31 AM
    Yeah, 'cause jewelers and scientists would really use a Storm for their weighing needs...

This is for potheads, etc only, so that when they get patted down, they can try and avoid a drug paraphenalia charge.
    02-13-09 07:35 AM
    Yeah, 'cause jewelers and scientists would really use a Storm for their weighing needs...

This is for potheads, etc only, so that when they get patted down, they can try and avoid a drug paraphenalia charge.
    Haha... I dont care what you people think I'm going to do with it. I would love love love love to have this app. If someone makes it I'm sure a bunch of people won't mind paying 5$ for this. One less dp charge to worry about!
    02-13-09 02:20 PM
    For those of you scared if losing **** in between your screen gaps, Simple solution: Scale tray! duh =S (plastic wont scratch the screen either) lets see someone put this out. I hate getting shorted on my weed.
    03-17-09 02:33 PM
    I use an otterbox case for my storm. So it has the membrane on the screen to keep 'dust' out. Plus the case forms a tray over the screen already. Someone please make this app.
    03-17-09 03:45 PM
    Lol this is hilarious. I wouldn't mind seeing this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 03:54 PM
    definitely would take advantage of the many uses of this app
    whose up for it?
    I would if only I knew how
    03-17-09 04:59 PM
    What could you possibly need to weigh while you're out and about? I can't think of a time in my life when I was out and said to myself, "Hmm, I sure wish I had a scale (especially one on my phone), so I can weigh that dead bird on the ground."
    03-21-09 04:23 PM
    yeah, but to weigh out 5 grams? ****, make it 3.5 grams and make it simpler for everyone.
    haha that's hillarious this sounds like a cool app but I wouldn't trust the weight it tells me anyways. I wouldn't pay for a possibly faulty scale.
    03-21-09 04:35 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD