"coke transactions over the phone, we call them blowjobs"

This app would be def worth it. seriously. a good digi costs 50-60 not to mention hunking that **** around pretending your doing your math homework with it.lol ITS A SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR OKAY? 2X extra on that guy who used dope in the same sentence.
    03-23-09 01:25 AM
    whats the status on this app?
    03-26-09 07:51 PM
    whats the status on this app?
    Can't be done, there's no pressure sensitivity on the storm. the iPhone, HTC Diamond, and Touch Pro can do this though.
    03-26-09 08:00 PM
    Well DMG as you know it looks like Gangs and Criminals are quite happy getting BB due to its security. I posted a thread the other day

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/blac...l-done-191179/
    03-26-09 08:13 PM
    are there really and jewelers or scientists on these forums anyways?? i know there are a lot of drug addicts thou
    03-26-09 08:21 PM
    youtube dot com slash watch?v=QnaPVEcVzLg
    thats the video on how the scale works. I think this is a great idea and wondering if anyone would be able to make this for the storm???
    Wow you think people are pissed about getting "dust" under the screen now? Just wait lol
    03-26-09 09:20 PM
    Just wanted to let you know there is no pressure sensitivity on any phone out there. They all have the same touchscreen technology. Your fingers are either recognized by heat, or electric conductivity, another reason there aren't any stylus available. As far as the app goes, it can be done. If you watch the video, you'll notice he balances his phone, to tare it (think level app). From there, it basically figures out what the tilt is (x,y,z axis) to determine the weight. He mentioned it being accurate on both sides because his finger is the fulcrum and the scales slide both ways. Hope this helps someone towards making it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 09:56 PM
    Yeah, 'cause jewelers and scientists would really use a Storm for their weighing needs...

This is for potheads, etc only, so that when they get patted down, they can try and avoid a drug paraphenalia charge.
    The first part makes sense, but I'm pretty sure the reason somebody would want a scale on there BlackBerry is not to avoid drug paraphenilia charges because you can't get a drug paraphenilia charge for having a scale on you...

I think that having a legitimate scale on my BlackBerry Storm, one that will weigh out from an unknown weight would be cool I would pay up to 10$ for it. But that bull**** iScale sucks though you'd have to play around with the thing a lot in order to get it to work I wouldn't even waste my time on it.
    06-13-09 11:29 PM
    The first part makes sense, but I'm pretty sure the reason somebody would want a scale on there BlackBerry is not to avoid drug paraphenilia charges because you can't get a drug paraphenilia charge for having a scale on you...
    You can if its got residue or leftovers on it. Find a scale during an interview and that's going to get closely scrutinized. A phone probably wouldn't get a second look.

And please do not even try and insult everyones intelligence by trying to claim that drugs is not the motivating factor for this app...
    06-14-09 08:58 AM
    You can if its got residue or leftovers on it. Find a scale during an interview and that's going to get closely scrutinized. A phone probably wouldn't get a second look.

And please do not even try and insult everyones intelligence by trying to claim that drugs is not the motivating factor for this app...
    True...its mostly drug users like ppl i know and myself who would love to have an app like this. it would be tricky to use, but no drug charge. It would be good for a quick confirmation weigh or rough weight, prolly not very accurate up to .01 like most. Anyway, this prolly wouldnt be coming very soon. And as for the tech.?....it would have to be a balance scale like the one shown in vid.
    08-24-09 10:35 AM
    I would love to have the app. I was looking for one, needed accurate weight so I could pay the correct postage. For the smaller scale items I sell on eBay it would be great. Why, would I go buy a separate scale, if my phone was capable of doing the same thing. And to each his own, I am not concerned with why an app is created or for whom. I just know tonight when I was looking for an app to make things a little simpler for me I would have been very happy to find one.
    Chris Flatline Fry likes this.
    11-03-12 10:18 PM
    The only use is drug use? As it would be handy for weighing up any gold or silver no? Haters like you that make this world a nasty place go live on,
    02-16-13 05:04 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD